Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New KitKat FWs lag

Tip us?

ant987
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 104
Default New KitKat FWs lag

Guys, I'm desperately looking for a solution but I can't find anyone talking about this problem!
Since the NF1 fw, which was the first "bugfix" that fixed GLONASS, kids mode...etc I'm experiencing lags with all the messaging apps, including whatsapp, facebook, twitter. It seems that every app related to a social network lags. The lags are only in the transitions and animations one I opened the app. If I close it, the phone is super smooth again! I seriously don't know what to do, I've tried everything, wipe, reflash...And it happens with every FW after NF1, even the latest NG8. Please can you help me? I just can't stand those lags, I have a quad core phone, I want it to be smooth as it was before with previous KK firmwares!!
Actual Phone: Samsung Galaxy S 4 (Italian) with Stock XXUGNE5 4.4.2
Actual Tablet: Google Nexus 7 WI-FI 16GB with 4.4.2 KOT49H Stock Rooted ROM

osvanberg
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant987 View Post
Guys, I'm desperately looking for a solution but I can't find anyone talking about this problem!
Since the NF1 fw, which was the first "bugfix" that fixed GLONASS, kids mode...etc I'm experiencing lags with all the messaging apps, including whatsapp, facebook, twitter. It seems that every app related to a social network lags. The lags are only in the transitions and animations one I opened the app. If I close it, the phone is super smooth again! I seriously don't know what to do, I've tried everything, wipe, reflash...And it happens with every FW after NF1, even the latest NG8. Please can you help me? I just can't stand those lags, I have a quad core phone, I want it to be smooth as it was before with previous KK firmwares!!
Just stay on a FW prior to NF1!
Tags
kitkat, lag, nf1, whatsapp