Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

[Q] Installing custom ROM OR google play services on I9500 chinese version

OP prahar21

9th September 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have a rooted chinese Galaxy S4 (original). I need to be able to download software from the google play store and have google play services on in general. Therefore, I would either like to be able to install the play store on the phone, all just install a different ROM with play store. To do this, I've searched extensively online and followed many many of the instructions, but nothing seems to work!

I wanted to install the custom ROM here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2743877, but I am not able to get TWRP installed on my phone either. Please guide me. How should I get this done? This is really frustating me and I'm at a dead end now

Here is information about the device

Model number - I9500 (in device) I9500CHN (in download mode)
Android version - 4.4.2
Baseband version - I9500ZNUHNF1
CSC - I9500CHUHNF1

I don't know what other information is required, since I a n00b in this matter. I will provide any information you need. Please, any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread