Missing Google Calendar Sync

OP I-TensE-I

23rd August 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
Installed new ROM tinkered around with it a bit by deleting useless crap (useless samsung stuff which included calendar). Possibly deleted the calendar sync agent or whatever it's called. Now my google calendar is blank and the account has no calendar sync option/checkbox. When in calendar settings the calendars to display option only shows Loading and no progress. Tried restoring the backups of calendar and all the samsung stuff I deleted = nothing. Deleted and reinstalled it off the Play Store still nothing. Wanted to recover my ROM backup but that decided to delete itself off my card (different story)

So how do I restore my calendar to working condition??? Read something about Calendar Storage and Calendar Sync Agent. Could that be the issue?
23rd August 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 81

278 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-TensE-I

Installed new ROM tinkered around with it a bit by deleting useless crap (useless samsung stuff which included calendar). Possibly deleted the calendar sync agent or whatever it's called. Now my google calendar is blank and the account has no calendar sync option/checkbox. When in calendar settings the calendars to display option only shows Loading and no progress. Tried restoring the backups of calendar and all the samsung stuff I deleted = nothing. Deleted and reinstalled it off the Play Store still nothing. Wanted to recover my ROM backup but that decided to delete itself off my card (different story)

So how do I restore my calendar to working condition??? Read something about Calendar Storage and Calendar Sync Agent. Could that be the issue?

You can flash your current Rom again, maybe it will help. If not, it's an issue caused by the calender app i guess

Send from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread