Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 51,834 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Network continuallly disconnecting on i9505

Tip us?

1eyedmonster
Old
(Last edited by 1eyedmonster; 26th July 2014 at 12:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles1978 View Post
Nice to see this thread has helped a few people.

I was scratching my head for a while with that problem, and I'd consider myself pretty experienced with android and flashing ROMs.

I was searching the net, and I found forum posts of people saying they had the same problem, I even found posts that said SOLVED!!! in them, with no explanation as to how it was solved lol. Great help.

Anyways, peace all.

And 1eyedmonster, just gimme a shout if you want the one I used and I'll send you it, or pm me your gmail add, whatever..
It was this issue that has stopped me from flashing aosp and cm 11 in the past as as soon as I booted and set up my apps I would lose signal and would have to aeroplane mode on and off before I could regain signal again and the only roms that I could use was goldeneye and miuiandroid miuiandroid

Thanks to you I will probably spend the weekend flashing Mrs won't be happy [emoji12]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Current Devices

Nexus 7
Samsung Galaxy S 4
xperia z
Ouya
Minix neo G5

Devices Laid to Rest

Sony Erricsson Xperia X10i (RIP)
Samsung Nexus S
Samsung Galaxy S Plus
Samsung Galaxy S 2
Samsung Galaxy S 3

knuckles1978
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 276
Good stuff, glad to hear it.

The lesson is to always post the solution when you find it. There's nothing more annoying than reading a long thread of a problem you have too, and when the guy gets it fixed he doesn't come back to post the fix...

Cheers