[Q] Which one to buy SGS4 i9500 or i9505 or i9506?

18th August 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 2

52 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am going to buy galaxy s4 this week...but I am confused to buy which one...please help me buy telling which one would be better and for what reason
18th August 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 156

478 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir108115

I am going to buy galaxy s4 this week...but I am confused to buy which one...please help me buy telling which one would be better and for what reason

i9505. Maximim developements. Supports LTE. And TOWELROOT works with it

Press Thanks if I helped
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via XDA app.
18th August 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 57

257 posts
More
Not true
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepankarS

i9505. Maximim developements. Supports LTE. And TOWELROOT works with it

Press Thanks if I helped

The latest built of Samsungs Official Update called NG8 don't support towelroot anymore. No one knows why. Maybe some changes in the Kernel.

I would buy a 9505 or when it's possible for you a 9506, there is less support on XDA, that's right, but you got an Snapdragon 800 and the faster LTE, so really close to the Galaxy S5.
So if you don't want to flash thousands of custom ROM, this will be your best choice.
18th August 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #4  
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 156

478 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

The latest built of Samsungs Official Update called NG8 don't support towelroot anymore. No one knows why. Maybe some changes in the Kernel.

I would buy a 9505 or when it's possible for you a 9506, there is less support on XDA, that's right, but you got an Snapdragon 800 and the faster LTE, so really close to the Galaxy S5.
So if you don't want to flash thousands of custom ROM, this will be your best choice.

Well this is because Samsung patched the loophole that was being exploited by geohot.
They knew about the loophole as stated by them.on www.samsungknox.com and they clearly stated that Knox 2.0 shall stop that exploit.
They did it.
That is why NG8, the latest official firmware, has knox 2.0 and does not support towelroot anymore.

Press Thanks if I helped
The Following User Says Thank You to DeepankarS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 8

95 posts
Hey DeepankarS hru, im junior here rit now i have gt i9500 and i rooted n flash almost 5 or 6 rom without any problem, but now i want to switch to gt i9505 so plz help its safe for india, this LTE version, and should i change or not, thnks sir... Plss help.. 😊

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread