Originally Posted by danutz1333
I was on Hungary Rom stock and now I am on Arabic Emirate stock
Well now..steb by step procedures.
1. Calibrate battery (Charge,discharge, charge,discharge or any app)
2. Download Galaxy Current Charge app from the play store.
3. While charging the phone, open the app.
4. See the readings. Max voltage and your charging voltage. If it is any "MAJOR" difference,less or more, you need a replacement of your charger and the data cable. EXAMPLE : if the reading is 1698 and your readings are 800 something, change the data cable and use a branded data cable!
The data cable is always not the culprit, some short circuit within the charger makes it kaputt too.
5. Dont say thanks. Press it :P