My definition of "deep sleep" is battery drain slows to less than 1%/hr and this is usually shown in the battery graph as a near horizontal line.
Phone: Samsung i337m (Telus)
ROM: Kitkat 4.4.2 NE1 Odin flash firmware, so everything is NE1.
Other info: Towelrooted, Xposed Framework installed
- Below is a screenshot dump of the battery info, BBS, and Wakelock Detector (WLD).
- Observe that BBS and WLD are logging since last unplugged at ~1.5 hrs ago. So when you look at the battery info screenshot, please take into account the last 1.5 hr time on the right hand side only. If you look carefully, there isn't too many wakelocks. This is confirmed by BBS and WLD.
- Only exception is in the last SS in WLD showing NILS program keeping the screen on for 8 min & 32 sec, which doesn't really make sense.
- Check out the last SS for the Poor Battery Drain batch to show that battery drain is much higher at 1.2%/hr over a 7 hour period. This is compared to 0.7%/hr over a similar 7 hour period. The only difference is the starting battery level.
- Good Battery Drain SS posted for comparison purposes and to illustrate my point
Based on the above, my only theory is that the battery calibration is off such that below 40% the battery has drained much more than indicated....
Any other ideas or suggestions to fix this problem?
Poor Battery Drain
Good Battery Drain