Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 48,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please halp, rooting problems for samsung s4

Tip us?

samhwang0604
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Please halp, rooting problems for samsung s4

Ok. So, ive been trying to root my phone (samsung galaxy s4 [shv e330l]) and ive run into a little problem.

I ran odin and had no problems, and i ran the auto root file in the pda and only check the options 'auto-reboot' and 'f. reset time'. i started the flash and it says all threads completed (succed 1 / failed 0).

BUT, MY PHONE WONT DO ANYTHING ELSE AND IS STUCK IN ODIN MODE.

I cant even get it to go in recovery mode. Holding volume up, home, and the power keys js restart my phone but it goes back to the same screen (which is odin mode), and it still says "DOWNLOADING, DO NOT TURN

is there any way i can fix this myself, or do i have to go to the samsung center and have a technician fix my phone........

please help, many thanks

dwarfer66
Old
Thanks Meter 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhwang0604 View Post
Ok. So, ive been trying to root my phone (samsung galaxy s4 [shv e330l]) and ive run into a little problem.

I ran odin and had no problems, and i ran the auto root file in the pda and only check the options 'auto-reboot' and 'f. reset time'. i started the flash and it says all threads completed (succed 1 / failed 0).

BUT, MY PHONE WONT DO ANYTHING ELSE AND IS STUCK IN ODIN MODE.

I cant even get it to go in recovery mode. Holding volume up, home, and the power keys js restart my phone but it goes back to the same screen (which is odin mode), and it still says "DOWNLOADING, DO NOT TURN

is there any way i can fix this myself, or do i have to go to the samsung center and have a technician fix my phone........

please help, many thanks
Try flashing original samsung rom.