Please halp, rooting problems for samsung s4

OP samhwang0604

4th September 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Ok. So, ive been trying to root my phone (samsung galaxy s4 [shv e330l]) and ive run into a little problem.

I ran odin and had no problems, and i ran the auto root file in the pda and only check the options 'auto-reboot' and 'f. reset time'. i started the flash and it says all threads completed (succed 1 / failed 0).

BUT, MY PHONE WONT DO ANYTHING ELSE AND IS STUCK IN ODIN MODE.

I cant even get it to go in recovery mode. Holding volume up, home, and the power keys js restart my phone but it goes back to the same screen (which is odin mode), and it still says "DOWNLOADING, DO NOT TURN

is there any way i can fix this myself, or do i have to go to the samsung center and have a technician fix my phone........

please help, many thanks
4th September 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #2  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 522

464 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhwang0604

Ok. So, ive been trying to root my phone (samsung galaxy s4 [shv e330l]) and ive run into a little problem.

I ran odin and had no problems, and i ran the auto root file in the pda and only check the options 'auto-reboot' and 'f. reset time'. i started the flash and it says all threads completed (succed 1 / failed 0).

BUT, MY PHONE WONT DO ANYTHING ELSE AND IS STUCK IN ODIN MODE.

I cant even get it to go in recovery mode. Holding volume up, home, and the power keys js restart my phone but it goes back to the same screen (which is odin mode), and it still says "DOWNLOADING, DO NOT TURN

is there any way i can fix this myself, or do i have to go to the samsung center and have a technician fix my phone........

please help, many thanks

Try flashing original samsung rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread