Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Please I need Help gs4

OP mal124

30th August 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
i need help with my gs4 sgh1337m phone. My phone was rooted so i decided to unroot the phone by flshing 4.2.2 stock rom. I have flashed this rom many times already but im unable to make WIFI OR AWS work.
30th August 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #2  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240
 
412 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mal124

i need help with my gs4 sgh1337m phone. My phone was rooted so i decided to unroot the phone by flshing 4.2.2 stock rom. I have flashed this rom many times already but im unable to make WIFI OR AWS work.

Flash the latest ROM, this would be Android 4.4.2, not 4.2.2
30th August 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mal124

i need help with my gs4 sgh1337m phone. My phone was rooted so i decided to unroot the phone by flshing 4.2.2 stock rom. I have flashed this rom many times already but im unable to make WIFI OR AWS work.

When you already runned android 4.4.2 or 4.3 you cannot flash 4.2.2 because of locked bootloader. Like Tkkg1994 said, take a 4.4.2 one

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
31st August 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkerTimes

When you already runned android 4.4.2 or 4.3 you cannot flash 4.2.2 because of locked bootloader. Like Tkkg1994 said, take a 4.4.2 one

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

I got Canadian gs4 I read somewhere that bootloader will be unlocked. so If I flash 4.4.2 will I be able to activate AWS?
2nd September 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mal124

I got Canadian gs4 I read somewhere that bootloader will be unlocked. so If I flash 4.4.2 will I be able to activate AWS?

Which was the latest firmware you used? 4.2.2?


Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes