FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

ported rom

21st July 2014, 07:01 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 5,376

More
Hold on

you wanted info about porting roms, i gave you a link directly relating to porting roms

if that isnt good enough, im not sure how anyone can help you

we cant hand everything to you on a plate or spoon feed you, you have to do SOME legwork yourself

But, its obvious you dont want to learn or to know how android works or feel any satisfaction that you have done something yourself

if that link doesnt help you, nothing will

And considering you use an operating system made by google, you sure seem to have a hard time using their most famous product...
Last edited by DSA; 21st July 2014 at 10:41 PM. Reason: typo

21st July 2014, 07:35 PM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA

Hold on

you wanted info about porting roms, i gave you a link directly relating to porting roms

if that isnt good enough, im not sure how anyone can help you

we cant hand everything to you on a plate or spoon feed you, you have to so SOME legwork yourself

But, its obvious you dont want to learn or to know how android works or feel any satisfaction that you have done something yourself

if that link doesnt help you, nothing will

And considering you use an operating system made by google, you sure seem to have a hard time using their most famous product...

What was not understood?
Get out of my question! I do not want to hear your snarky answers!
21st July 2014, 08:13 PM |#13  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 385

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibar

What was not understood?
Get out of my question! I do not want to hear your snarky answers!

He did in fact gave you the guides you needed. It is one of top in the search results.

If you really want to learn, they you have to get used to searching. XDA isn't very organized.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lennyz1988 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i9500, phoenix rom, port a rom, tamirda
Previous Thread Next Thread