FORUMS

[Q] Retrieve data from a S4 with broken and non-responsive screen

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By 514179, Junior Member on 25th August 2014, 10:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So basically my S4 can be turned on, it's just the problem that I can't access the screen to unlock my phone so that my pc can recognize it and be able to access my photos.

I have spent my whole day on Google and tried to different methods, but still, I can't fix it.

I have tried this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2786395

but the "rejected" status is shown in the droid@screen. To solve this, I have to press accept the authorization in my phone which is impossible for me as the screen is broken.

Then, I tried to use the "adb pull" command in SDK platform tools, but it is failed as the msg "the device is unauthorized" is shown.

So basically, what can I do now?

I really want to save my photos. They are so valuable to me.

I hope someone here can help me

Eng is not my first language, I hope you guys can understand what I am saying, Thank you!
Last edited by 514179; 25th August 2014 at 10:46 AM.

25th August 2014, 05:58 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
can anyone help?
26th August 2014, 04:53 AM |#3  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 514179

So basically my S4 can be turned on, it's just the problem that I can't access the screen to unlock my phone so that my pc can recognize it and be able to access my photos.

I have spent my whole day on Google and tried to different methods, but still, I can't fix it.

I have tried this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2786395

but the "rejected" status is shown in the droid@screen. To solve this, I have to press accept the authorization in my phone which is impossible for me as the screen is broken.

Then, I tried to use the "adb pull" command in SDK platform tools, but it is failed as the msg "the device is unauthorized" is shown.

So basically, what can I do now?

I really want to save my photos. They are so valuable to me.

I hope someone here can help me

Eng is not my first language, I hope you guys can understand what I am saying, Thank you!

by any chance, is the phone locked? because if not, i would recommend trying one of samsungs software to pull the data and transfer onto another phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)