Originally Posted by Lither
I'm using CM11 but would like to have the Samsung ringtone and notification sound, I have downloaded a .RAR file of the S4 firmware, where can I find the ringtones files inside the .RAR file?
Good. I presume, you have downloaded the ROM to PC, right?
So, here is the procedure how to sort out your problem:
1. go to ghisler.com or other web page;
2. Download total commander or another file manager;
3. unpack your ROM file;
4. Look carefully into it.
5. Delete any and all files, one by one.
6. Delete original rar archive.
7. Open notepad (or other word processor) on your PC
8. Write at least 150 times the sentence: "I wil NOT download sevreal gigs without thinking what for I am doing this"
9. got to Google Play search for apk named: Samsung S4 Ringtones
I think it will sort out your current problem, and even furthermore, except of the step 9, the procedure shall sort out most of your future problems as well...