A couple of nights ago I updated my ROM to the latest version of OzcanRom (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2743877)
I've been using it for a while, but every time there is a new version I usually do a full wipe and install it.
When I installed it everything was ok, it was charging, I went to bed and the phone was at a 100% the next morning. When I came back from work the problem started.
My phone is charging, but Android is not detecting it. Changed the ROM to see if that helped, nothing.
Changed the kernel, tested another battery, another changer, another cable, I even went back to stock FW and nothing.
When I plug it in to the computer, it doesn't detect it but it still charges, however I know is not hardware because download mode work as a charm. It must be something in the software, but I can't figure it out.
Please give me a hand working this out!
PD.: When I say it charges but it doesn't say is charging, is because the percentage in the status bar is increasing after a while, without the little thunder in the battery