Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S4 GT-i9505 smart rotation not working?!?

Tip us?

slapyhin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q] S4 GT-i9505 smart rotation not working?!?

Hello,

So,
My brother got the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 with [ROM][I9505][XXUBMEA][08Jun] Omega v5.0 ●►JB 4.2.2 on it. He dont figure how the smart rotation works. From what he`ve seen in order for the smart rotation to be activated he also have to activate auto rotation. It's that correct? From what he`ve read the smart rotation helps the phone rotate according to the orientation of the face. so hedont need to flip the phone on horizontal(landscape). Please help

Thx

MAX 404
Old
Thanks Meter 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapyhin View Post
Hello,

So,
My brother got the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 with [ROM][I9505][XXUBMEA][08Jun] Omega v5.0 ●►JB 4.2.2 on it. He dont figure how the smart rotation works. From what he`ve seen in order for the smart rotation to be activated he also have to activate auto rotation. It's that correct? From what he`ve read the smart rotation helps the phone rotate according to the orientation of the face. so hedont need to flip the phone on horizontal(landscape). Please help

Thx
Hi ,

I have a I9500 with Omega Rom , first check your setting to make sure they activated , I do not remember back in 4.2.2 but in >4.3 Samsunghub is necessary for screen rotation , check if SamsungHub is present in your rom and working ( not freeze) , if not reflash no wipe again and select samsunghb
Read before doing
Search before asking
Don’t just say thanks if the information was useful, hit thanks too……

Omega one of the last good roms for the I9500 keep it alive , DONATE , your phone will thank you ....

slapyhin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX 404 View Post
Hi ,

I have a I9500 with Omega Rom , first check your setting to make sure they activated , I do not remember back in 4.2.2 but in >4.3 Samsunghub is necessary for screen rotation , check if SamsungHub is present in your rom and working ( not freeze) , if not reflash no wipe again and select samsunghb
Alright.. thank you.. it worked.. perfect..