Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] S4 GT-i9505 smart rotation not working?!?

OP slapyhin

7th July 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12

60 posts
Hello,

So,
My brother got the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 with [ROM][I9505][XXUBMEA][08Jun] Omega v5.0 ●►JB 4.2.2 on it. He dont figure how the smart rotation works. From what he`ve seen in order for the smart rotation to be activated he also have to activate auto rotation. It's that correct? From what he`ve read the smart rotation helps the phone rotate according to the orientation of the face. so hedont need to flip the phone on horizontal(landscape). Please help

Thx
7th July 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #2  
Flag Panama / Spain
Thanks Meter: 897

1,561 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapyhin

Hello,

So,
My brother got the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 with [ROM][I9505][XXUBMEA][08Jun] Omega v5.0 ●►JB 4.2.2 on it. He dont figure how the smart rotation works. From what he`ve seen in order for the smart rotation to be activated he also have to activate auto rotation. It's that correct? From what he`ve read the smart rotation helps the phone rotate according to the orientation of the face. so hedont need to flip the phone on horizontal(landscape). Please help

Thx

Hi ,

I have a I9500 with Omega Rom , first check your setting to make sure they activated , I do not remember back in 4.2.2 but in >4.3 Samsunghub is necessary for screen rotation , check if SamsungHub is present in your rom and working ( not freeze) , if not reflash no wipe again and select samsunghb
17th July 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12

60 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX 404

Hi ,

I have a I9500 with Omega Rom , first check your setting to make sure they activated , I do not remember back in 4.2.2 but in >4.3 Samsunghub is necessary for screen rotation , check if SamsungHub is present in your rom and working ( not freeze) , if not reflash no wipe again and select samsunghb

Alright.. thank you.. it worked.. perfect..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread