5,814,633 Members 53,265 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[URGENT] S4 completly stuck on anything I do

Tip us?
 
Defaultless
Old
#1  
Defaultless's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Plungė
Default [URGENT] S4 completly stuck on anything I do

Hello,
I have really big problems with my I9500 basically, everything is not working. From the day I got it, I couldnt do anything (reinstalling firmware), now I can REACH recovery mode - finally. But thing is I have no idea what kind of firmware it is installed there, because If I want to instal SuperSU - I can't, towelroot does not root my phone either, when I enter recovery and try to install from SD card newest official firmware I received Installation Aborted. Odin does not work either, Kies - nope. Please, there must be something that could help me to solve this.
 
_narcolepsy_
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defaultless View Post
Hello,
I have really big problems with my I9500 basically, everything is not working. From the day I got it, I couldnt do anything (reinstalling firmware), now I can REACH recovery mode - finally. But thing is I have no idea what kind of firmware it is installed there, because If I want to instal SuperSU - I can't, towelroot does not root my phone either, when I enter recovery and try to install from SD card newest official firmware I received Installation Aborted. Odin does not work either, Kies - nope. Please, there must be something that could help me to solve this.
You need to be in download mode for this to work.
 
Defaultless
Old
#3  
Defaultless's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Plungė
Quote:
Originally Posted by _narcolepsy_ View Post
You need to be in download mode for this to work.
I have Android system recovery 3e - there is option ADB (which I assume is DOwnload Mode, right?) I tried that one too still does not work
 
Lennyz1988
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 226
Posts: 1,716
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Netherlands
No download mode is something completely different.

You should read this thread first.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419762
Current:

Samsung Galaxy S 4 I9505 | WanamLite v3.0

Retired:

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 : AOKP 4.2.1
HTC Touch Pro2 | ROM: Valkyrie 6.5.23115TR2.5
HTC HD2 | DarkStone1337 [FroyoStone Sense - V3.2]
HTC Desire : Oxygen v2.1.3
 
Defaultless
Old
#5  
Defaultless's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Plungė
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyz1988 View Post
No download mode is something completely different.

You should read this thread first.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419762
I tried that too, but it open only factory mode in chinese
 
lunielfpsb
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 15
Join Date: Feb 2011
you must reinstall a stock rom with odin.
For this you need to access Download mode by pressing the down+home+power buttons.
 
Lennyz1988
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 226
Posts: 1,716
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defaultless View Post
I tried that too, but it open only factory mode in chinese
If you don't have download mode then you have a fake i9500.
Current:

Samsung Galaxy S 4 I9505 | WanamLite v3.0

Retired:

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 : AOKP 4.2.1
HTC Touch Pro2 | ROM: Valkyrie 6.5.23115TR2.5
HTC HD2 | DarkStone1337 [FroyoStone Sense - V3.2]
HTC Desire : Oxygen v2.1.3
 
Defaultless
Old
(Last edited by Defaultless; 2nd September 2014 at 01:33 PM.)
#8  
Defaultless's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Plungė
Default 543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyz1988 View Post
If you don't have download mode then you have a fake i9500.
Is it possible to check by IMEI?
Yep, it's fake.
 
Defaultless
Old
#9  
Defaultless's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Plungė
Thank you guys for providing me info. Now I will have a little conversation with guy who sold me this peace of crap

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes