Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,485 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] s4 trouble

Tip us?

GabrielKuka
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] s4 trouble

Hello guyz... i have a galaxy s4 gt i9500 and im having a problem . I used to have a custom rom but then i took it out and placed a stock rom of russia . Well the back of my phone says made in vietnam and this stock rom i have ryt nnow is very different.. at the notification panel there are not every icon like air gesture and stuff .. at lock screen it does not say life companion at all it is weird stock. Anyway plz give me a link to download vietnam stock .

MAX 404
Old
Thanks Meter 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielKuka View Post
Hello guyz... i have a galaxy s4 gt i9500 and im having a problem . I used to have a custom rom but then i took it out and placed a stock rom of russia . Well the back of my phone says made in vietnam and this stock rom i have ryt nnow is very different.. at the notification panel there are not every icon like air gesture and stuff .. at lock screen it does not say life companion at all it is weird stock. Anyway plz give me a link to download vietnam stock .

Hi ,

Here you go , latest Vietnam Stock rom:

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=30969
Read before doing
Search before asking
Don’t just say thanks if the information was useful, hit thanks too……

Omega one of the last good roms for the I9500 keep it alive , DONATE , your phone will thank you ....