[Q] Samsung Galaxy S4 don't have signal

OP nakedsnakee

5th August 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have a Samsung S4, I bought a S4 in Chile, but I live on Argentina, in Chile the smartphone had all signal 3G and 2G, but here in Argentina I don't have signal, ok I have, but only 10% and only 2G, I thought that the bands was the problem, so I forced Phone to use only 850/1900 band (my company use 850/1900 bands) but I still have only 10% 2G signal, I only want 2G GOOD SIGNAL, I don't need 3G, but I can't get GOOD 2G signal, (I have installed ROM STOCK from Argentina) but I still have the problem, do you know what can I to do to solve it? Thanks and sorry for bad english
5th August 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 191

611 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnakee

I have a Samsung S4, I bought a S4 in Chile, but I live on Argentina, in Chile the smartphone had all signal 3G and 2G, but here in Argentina I don't have signal, ok I have, but only 10% and only 2G, I thought that the bands was the problem, so I forced Phone to use only 850/1900 band (my company use 850/1900 bands) but I still have only 10% 2G signal, I only want 2G GOOD SIGNAL, I don't need 3G, but I can't get GOOD 2G signal, (I have installed ROM STOCK from Argentina) but I still have the problem, do you know what can I to do to solve it? Thanks and sorry for bad english

Ask your operator about the same.

Press Thanks if I helped
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via XDA app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread