Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,656 Members 52,377 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung S4 Gt i9505 odin fail message

Tip us?
 
atifmz
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default Samsung S4 Gt i9505 odin fail message

My samsung s4 GT i9505 was working on 4.3 os last from few days some error on display (Google stop service Like this ) i try to new Rom 4..4.2 by Odin
3.9,during installation Rom one Fail message on odin and after phone show on display phone Recovery mode with kies ,but my phone not connected with kies software.but phone going in downloading mode ,
please help me how can solve problem and how can Repair and which tool and Rom and other files use ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error fail.png
Views:	27
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	2868312  
 
MAX 404
Old
#2  
MAX 404's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 695
Posts: 1,150
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Panama / Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by atifmz View Post
My samsung s4 GT i9505 was working on 4.3 os last from few days some error on display (Google stop service Like this ) i try to new Rom 4..4.2 by Odin
3.9,during installation Rom one Fail message on odin and after phone show on display phone Recovery mode with kies ,but my phone not connected with kies software.but phone going in downloading mode ,
please help me how can solve problem and how can Repair and which tool and Rom and other files use ?
Hi ,

Make sure Kies if totally off when flashing , download rom again , try once more
Read before doing
Search before asking
Don’t just say thanks if the information was useful, hit thanks too……

Omega one of the last good roms for the I9500 keep it alive , DONATE , your phone will thank you ....

 
atifmz
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX 404 View Post
Hi ,

Make sure Kies if totally off when flashing , download rom again , try once more

Kies i already uninstall from computer
 
MAX 404
Old
#4  
MAX 404's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 695
Posts: 1,150
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Panama / Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by atifmz View Post
Kies i already uninstall from computer
First of all there is no need to use large bold format.


You did not mention that fact , try downloading rom again
Read before doing
Search before asking
Don’t just say thanks if the information was useful, hit thanks too……

Omega one of the last good roms for the I9500 keep it alive , DONATE , your phone will thank you ....

 
atifmz
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX 404 View Post
First of all there is no need to use large bold format.


You did not mention that fact , try downloading rom again
i try with 4 to 5 Rom all same this issue.i try with these Rom

I9505XXUGNE5_I9505OXAGNE5_I9505XXUGNE5_HOME.tar

I9505XXUEMKE_I9505OXAEMKE_I9505XXUEMKE_HOME.tar

I9505XXUEMK9_I9505EVREMK1_I9505XXUEMK9_HOME.tar.md 5

I9505XXUGNE8_I9505VFGGNE2_I9505XXUGNE8_HOME.tar

always fail message
 
MAX 404
Old
#6  
MAX 404's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 695
Posts: 1,150
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Panama / Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by atifmz View Post
i try with 4 to 5 Rom all same this issue.i try with these Rom

I9505XXUGNE5_I9505OXAGNE5_I9505XXUGNE5_HOME.tar

I9505XXUEMKE_I9505OXAEMKE_I9505XXUEMKE_HOME.tar

I9505XXUEMK9_I9505EVREMK1_I9505XXUEMK9_HOME.tar.md 5

I9505XXUGNE8_I9505VFGGNE2_I9505XXUGNE8_HOME.tar

always fail message
Hi ,

Maybe something went wrong during flashing , check this thread , excellent guide to fix possible soft brick

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2265477
Read before doing
Search before asking
Don’t just say thanks if the information was useful, hit thanks too……

Omega one of the last good roms for the I9500 keep it alive , DONATE , your phone will thank you ....

 
Lennyz1988
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 223
Posts: 1,701
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Netherlands
Almost all Odin errors can be resolved by the following:

- Different cable
- Different usb port
- Different pc.

- Try reinstalling the drivers (you can do this by reinstalling kies). Then make sure kies is not running in the background (alt+ctrl+del)
Current:

Samsung Galaxy S 4 I9505 | WanamLite v3.0

Retired:

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 : AOKP 4.2.1
HTC Touch Pro2 | ROM: Valkyrie 6.5.23115TR2.5
HTC HD2 | DarkStone1337 [FroyoStone Sense - V3.2]
HTC Desire : Oxygen v2.1.3
 
atifmz
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyz1988 View Post
Almost all Odin errors can be resolved by the following:

- Different cable
- Different usb port
- Different pc.

- Try reinstalling the drivers (you can do this by reinstalling kies). Then make sure kies is not running in the background (alt+ctrl+del)

Thanks,after Kies update driver Rom download perfect but now problem in Wifi not working ,How can fix ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android App Review: Control Your Phone with Quick Control Panel – XDA Developer TV

Your Android smart device has many features that you … more

Play Music on Android Wear with Stellio Music Player

Android Wear smartwatchesare growing inpopularity every day. Some devices have already … more

Schedule is up for xda:devcon ’14

With xda:devcon ’14 just around the corner, and the venue close to selling out, there is a lot … more

aLogcat Returns Thanks to XDA Love

The developers of Android, that is Google, gave users several great debugging tools that can be used in … more