Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Switching Gmail Accounts on S4

OP jetpack101

5th September 2014, 10:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 10
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
I'm having problems switching Gmail accounts on Chrome with the Galaxy S4

For example, If I open Chrome and go to gmail.com and login to email1@gmail.com I have no problems

When I try switch to email2@gmail.com it looks like its logging in then it tells me I'm now logged into email1@gmail.com

Even if I log out off all accounts then try get into email2@gmail.com it just keeps logging me into email1.

Has anyone else had this problem and how do I get into email2 ??
5th September 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #2  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpack101

I'm having problems switching Gmail accounts on Chrome with the Galaxy S4

For example, If I open Chrome and go to gmail.com and login to email1@gmail.com I have no problems

When I try switch to email2@gmail.com it looks like its logging in then it tells me I'm now logged into email1@gmail.com

Even if I log out off all accounts then try get into email2@gmail.com it just keeps logging me into email1.

Has anyone else had this problem and how do I get into email2 ??

Try it on the Gmail App, or with a different browser, my latest suggestion for you: Install android 4.4.2
5th September 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 10
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

Try it on the Gmail App, or with a different browser, my latest suggestion for you: Install android 4.4.2

I have the latest version of Android on the phone (need to update my signature)

I wanted to keep the 2 accounts on the browser.
5th September 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #4  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpack101

I have the latest version of Android on the phone (need to update my signature)

I wanted to keep the 2 accounts on the browser.

You can add 2 different accouns on google's page. Ad both, Maybe try it with the Opera browser.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes