Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

"Unable to connect to camera" or crash after CM installer from 4.4.2 stock

Tip us?

Tkkg1994
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamba92 View Post
Yes of course! I exclude an HW issue, infact other camera apps works...
Go back to stock software is an option or not?
My Devices: Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) (LTE), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (LTE) and Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) (Int). Love to all Googy Max kernels and to Philz Touch Recovery. <3

Please hit Thanks if I helped you!!

Lamba92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994 View Post
Go back to stock software is an option or not?
Of course it is possible, but i don't want to get back to the laggy TW.

Tkkg1994
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Of course it is possible, but i don't want to get back to the laggy TW.
Shall I tell you what makes your phone really lagg free? Install the latest firmware from samsung, root it, flash the http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2741181 kernel. and than install SD Maid. Go to applications and begin to remove samsung stuff. Like widgets who are running in background but you never use it, or chaton, all Knox things, WatchOn, Daemon weather and so on! my phone is fast as it never was without root
My Devices: Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) (LTE), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (LTE) and Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) (Int). Love to all Googy Max kernels and to Philz Touch Recovery. <3

The Following User Says Thank You to Tkkg1994 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lamba92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Shall I tell you what makes your phone really lagg free? Install the latest firmware from samsung, root it, flash the http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2741181 kernel. and than install SD Maid. Go to applications and begin to remove samsung stuff. Like widgets who are running in background but you never use it, or chaton, all Knox things, WatchOn, Daemon weather and so on! my phone is fast as it never was without root
That's true, but at this point why don't just change rom (cyanogenmod installer was 1 click!)? :P By the way, it's a good point, i'll just try to find a fix to this problem, if i won't find one, i'll do what you suggested!

Tkkg1994
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
That's true, but at this point why don't just change rom (cyanogenmod installer was 1 click!)? :P By the way, it's a good point, i'll just try to find a fix to this problem, if i won't find one, i'll do what you suggested!
1. It's because I like some Samsung things like multi window etc.
2. I like the surface of Touchwiz
3. The camera is way better in Touchwiz than in CM.

If you don't find a fix, I think this would be the best you can do, if you don't hate touchwiz to hard
Please click thanks if I help you

Lamba92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
1. It's because I like some Samsung things like multi window etc.
2. I like the surface of Touchwiz
3. The camera is way better in Touchwiz than in CM.

If you don't find a fix, I think this would be the best you can do, if you don't hate touchwiz to hard
Please click thanks if I help you
Unfortunately, i hate it with all of my hearth! By the way thanks

Tkkg1994
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Unfortunately, i hate it with all of my hearth! By the way thanks
hahah
If it's so bad, try if it really works on stock firmware, if not.. really don't know, if yes try it again with CM but not with the installer, but with flashing the M9 file in the recovery. So I think you have to do something xD

Lamba92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
hahah
If it's so bad, try if it really works on stock firmware, if not.. really don't know, if yes try it again with CM but not with the installer, but with flashing the M9 file in the recovery. So I think you have to do something xD
I don't think i will find any other viable solution, may i ask you a little guide to create a clean TW?

Tkkg1994
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
I don't think i will find any other viable solution, may i ask you a little guide to create a clean TW?
Of course you can. I installed the latest samsung firmware (NG8) and than rooted it. After that I installed SD Maid Pro, gave him root access and than remove a lot of stuff which runs in the background (but attention, just things from samsung and google you don't need, otherwise some things wont work anymore..)