FORUMS

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

[SOLVED] "Unable to connect to camera" or crash after CM installer from 4.4.2 stock

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th August 2014, 09:32 PM |#11  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Behind you :D
Thanks Meter: 2,815
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamba92

Yes of course! I exclude an HW issue, infact other camera apps works...

Go back to stock software is an option or not?
 
 
26th August 2014, 09:34 PM |#12  
Lamba92's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Pescara
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

Go back to stock software is an option or not?

Of course it is possible, but i don't want to get back to the laggy TW.
26th August 2014, 09:38 PM |#13  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Behind you :D
Thanks Meter: 2,815
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamba92

Of course it is possible, but i don't want to get back to the laggy TW.

Shall I tell you what makes your phone really lagg free? Install the latest firmware from samsung, root it, flash the http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2741181 kernel. and than install SD Maid. Go to applications and begin to remove samsung stuff. Like widgets who are running in background but you never use it, or chaton, all Knox things, WatchOn, Daemon weather and so on! my phone is fast as it never was without root
The Following User Says Thank You to Tkkg1994 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 09:41 PM |#14  
Lamba92's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Pescara
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

Shall I tell you what makes your phone really lagg free? Install the latest firmware from samsung, root it, flash the http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2741181 kernel. and than install SD Maid. Go to applications and begin to remove samsung stuff. Like widgets who are running in background but you never use it, or chaton, all Knox things, WatchOn, Daemon weather and so on! my phone is fast as it never was without root

That's true, but at this point why don't just change rom (cyanogenmod installer was 1 click!)? :P By the way, it's a good point, i'll just try to find a fix to this problem, if i won't find one, i'll do what you suggested!
26th August 2014, 09:46 PM |#15  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Behind you :D
Thanks Meter: 2,815
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamba92

That's true, but at this point why don't just change rom (cyanogenmod installer was 1 click!)? :P By the way, it's a good point, i'll just try to find a fix to this problem, if i won't find one, i'll do what you suggested!

1. It's because I like some Samsung things like multi window etc.
2. I like the surface of Touchwiz
3. The camera is way better in Touchwiz than in CM.

If you don't find a fix, I think this would be the best you can do, if you don't hate touchwiz to hard
Please click thanks if I help you
26th August 2014, 09:50 PM |#16  
Lamba92's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Pescara
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

1. It's because I like some Samsung things like multi window etc.
2. I like the surface of Touchwiz
3. The camera is way better in Touchwiz than in CM.

If you don't find a fix, I think this would be the best you can do, if you don't hate touchwiz to hard
Please click thanks if I help you

Unfortunately, i hate it with all of my hearth! By the way thanks
26th August 2014, 09:53 PM |#17  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Behind you :D
Thanks Meter: 2,815
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamba92

Unfortunately, i hate it with all of my hearth! By the way thanks

hahah
If it's so bad, try if it really works on stock firmware, if not.. really don't know, if yes try it again with CM but not with the installer, but with flashing the M9 file in the recovery. So I think you have to do something xD
27th August 2014, 06:27 PM |#18  
Lamba92's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Pescara
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

hahah
If it's so bad, try if it really works on stock firmware, if not.. really don't know, if yes try it again with CM but not with the installer, but with flashing the M9 file in the recovery. So I think you have to do something xD

I don't think i will find any other viable solution, may i ask you a little guide to create a clean TW?
27th August 2014, 07:32 PM |#19  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Behind you :D
Thanks Meter: 2,815
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamba92

I don't think i will find any other viable solution, may i ask you a little guide to create a clean TW?

Of course you can. I installed the latest samsung firmware (NG8) and than rooted it. After that I installed SD Maid Pro, gave him root access and than remove a lot of stuff which runs in the background (but attention, just things from samsung and google you don't need, otherwise some things wont work anymore..)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes