Can I upgrade my SD card using Titanium Backup Pro

OP speed2001

14th July 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Hi all;

Have an ATT i337 S4 rooted and I want to upgrade my SD card from 32 to 64Gb. I do have some applications on the sd card. Using Titanium Backup Pro can I do a full backup and restore to the new SD card including applications or do I have to move applications back to phone, do the backup, restore and then move it back apps to the SD card.

Thanks

Speed
14th July 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 291

1,622 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you have a pc, move everything to your pc, insert your new sd and move everything from your pc to your new sd.
You can also do this with moving all to the phone memory (make sure to make a folder inside the phone mem to prevent merging)
14th July 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Even the apps? As long as I could read everywhere the apps won't work by just copying them to PC and Back....
14th July 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Why do you need to know that?
Thanks Meter: 1,077

2,870 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi,

Just tested here using Titanium Backup normal. It successfully backed up and restored an app that was installed in my sdcard. App was also reinstalled in sdcard.

By the way, in PC you will be able to backup internal and external sdcard only! Those folders like /data, where your apps actually are, won't be able to be backed up.

~Lord

"Time is too short to cry, long enough to try." - March of Time (Helloween)
Sent from my KitKat Nexus 10
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread