Originally Posted by MartK87
I will use an XP based machine.
Ok so i now have odin and i now have the 1.54GB firmware package.
I can do the update as per the instructions.
But you suggested getting the latest USB Drivers for my device...
How would I find these drivers?
Is it just a matter of having the latest Kies right??
1. Install Kies 3, it will autimaticly update all Samsung Drivers to the latest version
2. Connect your phone to the PC
3. Shut down Kies 3 and unconnect your Smartphone from PC
4. Boot in Download Mode on Your Phone
5. Open Odin 3.09
6. Connect Phone to the PC
7. Select AP and than search the tar.md5 file
8. Hit Flash if the button turns blue
My Devices: Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) (LTE), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (LTE) and Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) (Int)
. Love to all Googy Max
kernels and to Philz Touch Recovery
Please hit Thanks if I helped you!!