[Q] [Urgent] I've completely wiped my entire phone

OP Reconde

23rd August 2014, 02:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

28 posts
More
Well I was recently trying to update a ROM on my Galaxy S4. I had just finished wiping system, data, cache, and dalvik, and after I rebooted the phone. Now it is stuck on the Samsung Custom screen. Please help!
23rd August 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag Chau Doc Vietnam
Thanks Meter: 106

434 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconde

Well I was recently trying to update a ROM on my Galaxy S4. I had just finished wiping system, data, cache, and dalvik, and after I rebooted the phone. Now it is stuck on the Samsung Custom screen. Please help!

Just switch it off by long press on power off button or removing battery. Then go to download mode by 3 buttons combo and flash a new rom with odin.
23rd August 2014, 07:04 AM   |  #3  
Flag Ludhiana,Punjab
Thanks Meter: 125

301 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconde

You wiped system thats why its not booting.flash stock rom with odin to restore it
23rd August 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo9393

Just switch it off by long press on power off button or removing battery. Then go to download mode by 3 buttons combo and flash a new rom with odin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbuger

You wiped system thats why its not booting.flash stock rom with odin to restore it

Thank you guys for the reply. This worked

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread