Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 40,359 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Urgent] I've completely wiped my entire phone

Tip us?
 
Reconde
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 28
Join Date: May 2014
Default [Q] [Urgent] I've completely wiped my entire phone

Well I was recently trying to update a ROM on my Galaxy S4. I had just finished wiping system, data, cache, and dalvik, and after I rebooted the phone. Now it is stuck on the Samsung Custom screen. Please help!
 
lolo9393
Old
#2  
lolo9393's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 102
Posts: 427
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Marne la Vallée
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconde View Post
Well I was recently trying to update a ROM on my Galaxy S4. I had just finished wiping system, data, cache, and dalvik, and after I rebooted the phone. Now it is stuck on the Samsung Custom screen. Please help!
Just switch it off by long press on power off button or removing battery. Then go to download mode by 3 buttons combo and flash a new rom with odin.
 
debbuger
Old
#3  
debbuger's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 297
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ludhiana,Punjab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconde View Post
Well I was recently trying to update a ROM on my Galaxy S4. I had just finished wiping system, data, cache, and dalvik, and after I rebooted the phone. Now it is stuck on the Samsung Custom screen. Please help!
You wiped system thats why its not booting.flash stock rom with odin to restore it
Handset -
Classic White Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 LTE.

Recovery -
Philz touch Recovery.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BACKUP EFS PARTITION BEFORE FLASHING ANY ROM
 
Reconde
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 28
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo9393 View Post
Just switch it off by long press on power off button or removing battery. Then go to download mode by 3 buttons combo and flash a new rom with odin.


Quote:
Originally Posted by debbuger View Post
You wiped system thats why its not booting.flash stock rom with odin to restore it
Thank you guys for the reply. This worked

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes