No registration required

[Q] Xposed module not changing colors?

OP mikesaa309

21st August 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi,

I have a Galaxy S4 running Sammy Deluxe S5 ROM. However I love the look of material design in android L but will loose S4 features including the camera app, if I were to install an stock google rom and theme it, I had pacman ROM for start and being new to custom roms I didn't realize that i'll get rid of all S4 features so installed teh Sammy Deluxe S5 ROM as it's based on touchwiz.

I instead have started changing the theme by installing go launcher and using a android L icon pack (android L launchers aren't as feature rich as go launcher). I've also used wanam xposed to change the color of the notification draw however there are some issues.

Everything looks fine except the draw handle (blue bar at the bottom of drawer) is still the same S5 colors and with brightness slider enabled there is a white line above the notification bar but that goes away if I disable the brightness control but I've installed Icontrol centre to get around that issue until I can find a way to fix it properly.

Is there anyway I can manually theme the phone, I've started looking at APK modding and have looked through the ROM files but can't seem to find anything to change the colors of the notification drawer. Even better would be if there is any other xposed module that can theme more expects of the galaxy S5 also would be nice to theme the settings too.
21st August 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 239

428 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesaa309

Hi,

I have a Galaxy S4 running Sammy Deluxe S5 ROM. However I love the look of material design in android L but will loose S4 features including the camera app, if I were to install an stock google rom and theme it, I had pacman ROM for start and being new to custom roms I didn't realize that i'll get rid of all S4 features so installed teh Sammy Deluxe S5 ROM as it's based on touchwiz.

I instead have started changing the theme by installing go launcher and using a android L icon pack (android L launchers aren't as feature rich as go launcher). I've also used wanam xposed to change the color of the notification draw however there are some issues.

Everything looks fine except the draw handle (blue bar at the bottom of drawer) is still the same S5 colors and with brightness slider enabled there is a white line above the notification bar but that goes away if I disable the brightness control but I've installed Icontrol centre to get around that issue until I can find a way to fix it properly.

Is there anyway I can manually theme the phone, I've started looking at APK modding and have looked through the ROM files but can't seem to find anything to change the colors of the notification drawer. Even better would be if there is any other xposed module that can theme more expects of the galaxy S5 also would be nice to theme the settings too.

there are many modules available for themeing in closed installer

you can try gravity box its superb
22nd August 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 14

38 posts
Donate to Me
More
Use Gravity Box or Wanam Xposed for theming.
Not all modules are compatible with android 4.3 or 4.4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread