FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[GearOMNI][i9500][4.4.4] OmniROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 [20140829]

4,577 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,619
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Alberto96: 20140829 build released! :D
10th November 2014, 01:37 PM |#41  
braulio_holtz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sorocaba/SP/Brasil
Thanks Meter: 161
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnibarniboy

Is it Possible that the OmniRom Developer can make an Android 5.0 Rom for galaxy s4? That would be great ^^ can't wait for a working Lollipop firmware

The OminiRom is already running Android Lollipop http://forum.xda-developers.com/omni...endly-t2933101
It's a matter of time before they can run on the Galaxy S4, perhaps related to kernel. I'm sure the developers are anxious to succeed, but they must be going through some trouble to get porting
The Following User Says Thank You to braulio_holtz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
10th November 2014, 01:46 PM |#42  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Thumbs up
Wow great now i am very excited how long it will takes until a working rom on I9505
11th November 2014, 03:31 AM |#43  
imjustafq's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ipoh
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
omni is a great rom.. unfortunately 9500 doesnt get the official support

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th November 2014, 05:48 AM |#44  
rgshah3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 381
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustafq

omni is a great rom.. unfortunately 9500 doesnt get the official support

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

@Alberto96 is working on OmniRom, as good as Official support 😬

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to rgshah3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th November 2014, 06:40 AM |#45  
imjustafq's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ipoh
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgshah3

@Alberto96 is working on OmniRom, as good as Official support 😬

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

sorry. but good and official is 2 different words brother... i didnt say its a bad step by the maintainer..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th November 2014, 10:49 AM |#46  
Sitwano's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustafq

sorry. but good and official is 2 different words brother... i didnt say its a bad step by the maintainer..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Actually it is the same. "official" Is just a label.. The rom would just be listed on the official webpage. Alberto would still be the maintainer because no one else is working on the i9500. Even after cm11 became official, the unofficial roms by Alberto are better than official ones because he's the first to integrate new changes and bug fixes.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sitwano For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th November 2014, 08:36 PM |#47  
Alberto96's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Modugno (BA)
Thanks Meter: 9,619
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitwano

Actually it is the same. "official" Is just a label.. The rom would just be listed on the official webpage. Alberto would still be the maintainer because no one else is working on the i9500. Even after cm11 became official, the unofficial roms by Alberto are better than official ones because he's the first to integrate new changes and bug fixes.

This is a great post man

Thank you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alberto96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th November 2014, 04:21 PM |#48  
GermainZ's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 8,327
 
More
screenrecorder segfaults when you try to use it (either via the power menu or directly from the shell, e.g. `screenrecord /sdcard/test.mp4`). Looks like the audio policy needs to be upgraded?
Logcat: http://ix.io/fjW

(I'm using a version compiled two weeks ago. I don't see any new commits that could fix this since then, though.)
4th March 2015, 12:44 PM |#49  
BeyPeople's Avatar
Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Question SS
Any screenshots....
3rd April 2015, 07:11 PM |#50  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
i flash it with philz touch

wipe all (clean image)


after boot (60sek boot) i have no answer for sim/pin enter and android info screen say no baseband

all other roms works

what is the problem?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes