|ROM|★GOLDFINGER v9★|►S5/LOOK/FEEL◄|Jan.19.15|★

OP iB4STiD

26th February 2015, 01:32 PM   |  #2361  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 8

55 posts
More
Can someone please give me the stock SystemUI, cause I installed that ugly ass battery mod and now every time i install any other rome i keep getting that ugly battery icon.
26th February 2015, 06:16 PM   |  #2362  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag somewhere
Thanks Meter: 23,192

11,938 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Do6ermann

Can someone please give me the stock SystemUI, cause I installed that ugly ass battery mod and now every time i install any other rome i keep getting that ugly battery icon.

to solve ur issue and to remove 3minit, backup ur apps and app data with tb, boot into recovery and wipe, system,data,cache, dalvik.. then flash whatever rom u want .. solved
27th February 2015, 07:39 AM   |  #2363  
Thanks Meter: 9

63 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iB4STiD

to solve ur issue and to remove 3minit, backup ur apps and app data with tb, boot into recovery and wipe, system,data,cache, dalvik.. then flash whatever rom u want .. solved

i like your rom very much but i need air call accept its not working for me in this rom any solution for this prob plz thanks again for this great rom
Yesterday, 09:38 PM   |  #2364  
Flag Deland
Thanks Meter: 20

194 posts
More
gold finger v9
I can't make or receive calls that's the only thing wrong on i537 safestrap 3.75 NH3
Is there a fix?
Today, 02:59 AM   |  #2365  
Flag Mexico City

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iB4STiD

I did mate, and it didn't made anything :S I still got battery mod no mather what rom or wipe I install or do... and even more weird, i get the same wallpaper everytime, I just don't know what to do anymore D:
Today, 03:30 AM   |  #2366  
Thanks Meter: 527

1,112 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Do6ermann

I did mate, and it didn't made anything :S I still got battery mod no mather what rom or wipe I install or do... and even more weird, i get the same wallpaper everytime, I just don't know what to do anymore D:

Did you try to wipe the internal storage? Or even Odin back to stock and start afresh. Just throwing some options there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
Today, 04:03 AM   |  #2367  
Flag Mexico City

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a103

Did you try to wipe the internal storage? Or even Odin back to stock and start afresh. Just throwing some options there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I did the internal storage wipe, but i didnt flash a stock rom with odin i will try that thx

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread