FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

|ROM|★Goldfinger v9★|►s5/look/feel◄|Jan.19.15|★

13th May 2015, 08:06 PM |#2441  
VIVAS700's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGardunio

Almost sure a little bug. But you can make a rom backup and Titanium Backup of apps, do a fresh clean install and check if it's still present. If not, just reinstall your apps backup with Titanium

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------



The time I've used this ROM it was flawless. Give it a try my friend, I'm almost 100% sure lock screen still present after reboots.

thanks for the advice ill flash then report back
The Following User Says Thank You to VIVAS700 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th May 2015, 07:30 AM |#2442  
VIVAS700's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGardunio

Almost sure a little bug. But you can make a rom backup and Titanium Backup of apps, do a fresh clean install and check if it's still present. If not, just reinstall your apps backup with Titanium

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------



The time I've used this ROM it was flawless. Give it a try my friend, I'm almost 100% sure lock screen still present after reboots.

Still has the issue that the pin lock dissappear for like 30 seconds after reboot
14th May 2015, 10:41 AM |#2443  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVAS700

Still has the issue that the pin lock dissappear for like 30 seconds after reboot

This problem is usually related to the kernel. Multiple users (both GF as GE) had this problem and in both cases, fixed it to installing another kernel. To kitkat, there are several available kernels. It will be a tough task means, but you have to install one by one and test, or, to save time, take a read in the features of each kernel before installing.
14th May 2015, 11:02 AM |#2444  
VIVAS700's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biazoto

This problem is usually related to the kernel. Multiple users (both GF as GE) had this problem and in both cases, fixed it to installing another kernel. To kitkat, there are several available kernels. It will be a tough task means, but you have to install one by one and test, or, to save time, take a read in the features of each kernel before installing.

Not so sure it's the kernel because I'm running wanam lite right now it doesn't happen after a reboot and I've used multiple kernels with it
14th May 2015, 07:26 PM |#2445  
VIVAS700's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biazoto

This problem is usually related to the kernel. Multiple users (both GF as GE) had this problem and in both cases, fixed it to installing another kernel. To kitkat, there are several available kernels. It will be a tough task means, but you have to install one by one and test, or, to save time, take a read in the features of each kernel before installing.

What features should i look out for?
14th May 2015, 08:47 PM |#2446  
AlexGardunio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Queretaro
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVAS700

What features should i look out for?

Try latest Imperium Kernel mate
15th May 2015, 12:39 AM |#2447  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVAS700

What features should i look out for?

I think I expressed myself badly. I meant to read the posts and see if this problem occurs with the kernel in question. In some cases, in the OP, the dev makes clear that the issue occurs or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVAS700

Not so sure it's the kernel because I'm running wanam lite right now it doesn't happen after a reboot and I've used multiple kernels with it

This ROM uses Adam kernel, right? This kernel reportedly is the only (or one of the only) that this problem does not occur.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes