Supports Touchwiz 4.4.2, 4.4.4 and 5.0.1. Google Play Edition 5.0 and Cyanogenmod 12 AND CM12.1
IF YOU FOLLOW MY STEPS BELOW, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, KNOX WILL DISPLAY 0x1! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!
Hulk-Rom, a Touchwiz based rom made by myself!
If you have an other kernel tweaker installed, please uninstall it before flashing this. If sTweaks isn't installed correctly, you can install it from the OP, I added it to the download section.
This kernel is based on the great work of googy_anas, who sadly choose to buy a Galaxy S5, so I think, the users there will have a lot of fun with his perfect work!
You also got the option to select an overclocked version of this kernel, or just the normal one. OC runs fine for me, but some testers are facing problems. So it depends on YOU what you want, I always want to make the most users confident.
STweaks is no longer included in the zip file, please download it manually and install it, the link is below
Für deutschsprechende User, es gibt auch einen Deutsch Thread:Android-Hilfe. Doch wichtige Sachen bitte hier posten!
Features of this Kernel:
- Built with latest Linaro Toolchain 4.9.3, update 2015.02 made by christopher83, Cortex A15 tuned
- Latest Linux version 3.4.107, is always up to date
- Choose between different CPU governors: Interactive, Yankactive, Conservative, Intellidemand, Intelliactive, Ondemand(default), Adaptive, Abyssplug, AbyssplugV2, Asswax, Badass, DanceDance, SmartassH3, Nightmare, Wheatley, Lionheart, Darkness, Impulse, PegasusQ, Smartmax, Alucard, SmartassV2 and Intellimm
- Built with latest ramdisk sources from samsung
- Kernelsource from latest Update
- Choose between two different hotplug mechanism, MPDecision or Intelli-Plug (V4.0)
- F2FS (DEPENDS ON YOUR ROM!!)
- Slimbus overclocked
- Overclock to 2106MHz and Underclock to 81MHz (If you choose)
- CPU/GPU Voltage control
- Intelli-Thermal Control V1
- GPU governors: simple, performance or ondemand
- Frandom Support
- I/O schedulers: CFQ (Default), No-op, Deadline, Test, BFQ, FIOPS, SIO, VR, ZEN, FIFO, ROW and SIOplus
- Readahead can be set to max 4096kb
- Fauxsound 3.6
- KSM (Kernel Samepage Merging)
- LED fading/brightness conrol
- RGB colour control
- Zram can be set in sTweaks
- Choose your lowmemory killer profile (stock, moderate, light or agressive)
- VM swappiness changable in sTweaks
- Gentle fair sleeper and ARCH power
- Android Logger
- Init.d Support
- Busybox support
- Full STweaks support
- Charging Control
- Allow ADB-Insecure
- TCP (Network) control: Cubic (default), Reno, Bic, Westwood, Highspeed, Hybla, HTCP, Vegas, Veno, Scalable, LP, Yeah and Illinois
- SeLinux is set to permissive
- Multi-Rom Support (kexec hardboot)
- Knox container will be removed while flashing this kernel
- All updater-scripts will auto remove all previous kernel datas!
Post 2 and Post 3
All previous releases here on MEGA
- Maybe got problems with OC, I did not face any issue.
If you want to install the Kernel, follow this:
1. Install a custom recovery for your phone, like this one here:Philz Touch Recovery
2. Follow the instructions on the page above, until you get a working recovery
3. Download the Kernel from below and copy it to your external SD Card
4. Reboot to your recovery by pressing volume up, home button and power button at the same time.
5. Install zip/select the kernel
6. Wipe cache and dalvik cache (recommand)
If you like my work, please hit a thanks down on my posts. A thanks is enough! If you really really really really really like my work, you can donate something to me, but it is not necessary. I created a paypal account, just in case, someone would give me a small donation.
As I said, you don't have to give me something, but this keeps me motivated to built better Kernels and keep updating everything. It's your choice, and I'm very thankfull for every donation! No matter how big it is! Thank you so much for supporting me, cheers and have a nice day
- Samsung for sources
- @Christopher83 for the compiler
- @googy_anas without his great work he did here on our device, I could never have made this here. I also have to say, he helped me so much and I really bothered him some times (I think) until I get to know more and more with this stuff here. A thanks simply isn't enough, he is a great person, and all people who are going to buy a S5, go and run his kernel!
- @googy_anas (again this great man!) and @kryten2k35 thank you so much for let me using your stweaks app! Great work you have done on thatone!
- @faux123 for all the great stuff he did for the kernels
- Thanks also to my beta-tester-team
Touchwiz Lollipop Sources
If you want to take my work and need it somewhere, or do other things with it, please ask me first for the permission. Otherwise you are not allowed to take it! Thank you !
Continue of GoogyMax3, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S 4
Source Code: https://github.com/Tkkg1994/Hulk-Kernel
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: V1.3.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-13
Current Beta Version: V2.0
Beta Release Date: 2015-10-02
Last Updated 2015-10-11