FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 Original Android Development

Welcome to the Galaxy S4 i9505 original android development forum. This forum is used to find or discuss original development on the Galaxy S4 i9505 phone, including ROMs, kernels, rooting, mods and more.

This is an original development forum, which differs from the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 Development forum in that discussion and items in this forum are for mostly original development on the Galaxy S4 i9505, where the regular development forum is for modifications to stock tools where there has not been significant change. For more details on Original vs Regular Development forums, see this post on our Portal.

Senior Member status is required to post in this section, which essentially means that you have a few posts under your belt to show that you are familiar with XDA's rules. To be promoted to a Senior Member, participate on the forum answering others' questions or asking (legitimate) questions. We have this rule to keep the noise to a minimum - and ask you to give a little back in order to get help from our hard-working developers.

For the full rules of this particular forum, please check the RULES and GUIDE for posting threads in Original Development post.

Sort Forum Tools

Galaxy S 4 i9505 Original Android Development: Threads / Thread Starter

Views: 3,470,541 3rd July 2012
Announcement: Forum Rules by MikeChannon (Forum Administrator)
Latest Post: 27th June 2013 01:28 PM
by Towle
Replies: 0
Views: 15,221
Poll
Latest Post: Today 02:10 AM
by Mitsch79
Replies: 265
Views: 33,421
Latest Post: 19th November 2014 11:26 AM
by Sly955i
Replies: 1,870