Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Are you interested more to boot ROMs from MicroSD Card or USB-OTG drive?
MicroSD Card 100 91.74%
USB-OTG drive 9 8.26%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

[MOD][16/12] MultiROM v30c

OP AntaresOne

Announcement from AntaresOne: MultiROM v30c for Samsung Galaxy S4 (Qualcomm variants)
Yesterday, 09:30 PM   |  #511  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello, I was really desperate to get this working on my s4 active (i9525) so I added the model to the updater script and forced to install. And it works! However so far I've only got 1 ROM to choose from and in the manager app I can't configure any more ROMs to test, would you know how I could get it to work? Thanks
Yesterday, 11:27 PM   |  #512  

1 posts
which S4 variants work?
Hi,
Which S4 variants work with MultiROM? Is it really just the I9505? What about M919 (T-Mobile USA) and I337 (AT&T USA).
Looking at the device list in the Goolge Play Store, it seems the S4 is probably the only one that has an SD card slot.
So if you wanted and external SD card, and MultiROM, the S4/I9505 seems to be your only choice..
I haven't bought a phone yet, but it may well guide my buying decision as I am excited about this MultiROM idea...
So if you succeeded with MultiROM on an S4 variant other than I9505, please let me know.

Thanks,
W.
Today, 12:06 AM   |  #513  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by webwolf2015

Hi,
Which S4 variants work with MultiROM? Is it really just the I9505? What about M919 (T-Mobile USA) and I337 (AT&T USA).
Looking at the device list in the Goolge Play Store, it seems the S4 is probably the only one that has an SD card slot.
So if you wanted and external SD card, and MultiROM, the S4/I9505 seems to be your only choice..
I haven't bought a phone yet, but it may well guide my buying decision as I am excited about this MultiROM idea...
So if you succeeded with MultiROM on an S4 variant other than I9505, please let me know.

Thanks,
W.

Looking at the installer file from the .zip installer, all these variants are supported:

jflte,jfltexx,i9505,GT-I9505,jgedlte,i9505g,GT-I9505G,jfltespr,jflterefreshspr,jfltetmo,jfltecri, jfltecsp,jfltecan,jflteusc,jfltezm

With the 2 models you mentioned:
The m919 is codenamed "jfltetmo", which is supported.
And i337 is codename "jflteatt", which isn't supported.

Someone else may want to confirm this I'm not %100 sure is this true
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread