FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

View Poll Results: Are you interested more to boot ROMs from MicroSD Card or USB-OTG drive?

MicroSD Card

100 Vote(s)
91.74%
USB-OTG drive

9 Vote(s)
8.26%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][16/12] MultiROM v30c

Announcement from AntaresOne: MultiROM v30c for Samsung Galaxy S4 (Qualcomm variants)
6th May 2015, 12:48 PM |#641  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Waiting patiently on v32.

Send from Galaxy S4

7th May 2015, 02:30 PM |#642  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
"E: Failed to open themezip" in red
Hi. I have i9505 and I tried to install multirom with the installer. It said that "download multirom TWRP : successfull. Checking Multirom TWRP : failed"
And after that "installation failed. try again". I tried couple times but it didint work so i installed manualy.
In the multirom installer app it says that everything is now installed.
Ewerything seems to work but in recovery it says "E: Failed to open themezip" in red so it looks like classical TWRP.

And when i try to install as secondary the offical CM12.1 i got bootloop. My primary is not F2FS so i the optimized cm12.1 will not work. But why is not the offical not working?

I9505
Primary CM11 offical
Secondary CM12.1 offical (bootloop)
The Following User Says Thank You to Voldemort13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2015, 01:23 PM |#643  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 76

More
hi i want to multiboot the official tw lollipop and google edition 5.0.1 and miui v5 4.4.4 is it possible and if yes witch i have to be the master - first rom and how it will work with different bootloaders ??? thanks i am new in multi-boot so guide me pls.
10th May 2015, 07:38 PM |#644  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Since we have sort of hit a dead end in terms of the recovery I am wondering if this will become a viable alternative http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ement-t3101198

It seems to be a different beast entirely...but I need an explain like I'm 5 to know exactly how different. Don't want to hijack this thread with somebody elses work but I found it interesting.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread