Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Arrow SOUND MOD for Jelly Bean 4.3 and KitKat 4.4.2 (i9506)

OP RubenMMS2

29th July 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 41
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
SOUND MOD for our i9506 for 4.3 and 4.4.2


- Boosted Volume For FM Speakers!
- Boosted Volume For FM Headsets!
- Boosted Volume For Dock Devices!
- Boosted Volume For HDMI Speakers!
- Boosted Volume For Speaker Lineout!
- Boosted Volume For Call Handset!
- Boosted Volume For Video Call Handset!
- Boosted Volume For Call Headset!
- Boosted Volume For Call Speaker!
- Boosted Volume For Video Call Headset!
- Boosted Volume For Video Call Speakers!
- Boosted Volume For So Much More!
- Now There Should Be A Little Bit Less Distortion!



<Installation> 4.3


1º - Go to /system/etc/snd_soc_msm and make a backup of the file : snd_soc_msm_Taiko_CDP , later only replace the MOD file and overwrite

2º - Restart your i9506 and listen to the volume boost

3º - The ones who like to get back to Stock volume, only replace the original apk and restart phone


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


<Installation> 4.4.2


1º - Go to /System/etc/mixer_paths.xml and make a backup of the file : mixer_paths.xml , later only replace the MOD file and overwrite

2º - Restart your i9506 and listen to the volume boost

3º - The ones who like to get back to Stock volume, only replace the original apk and restart phone


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


>> MEGA Links:


MOD-Volumen 4.3 / Stock :

https://mega.co.nz/#F!FR9WkQwK!gTJ1YLlAWhniVzXOq1BQSA



MOD-Volumen 4.4.2 :

https://mega.co.nz/#F!5ZUAXZYT!WDp1sJ62aaSgB0kw0oaj9A


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Root Explorer:

https://mega.co.nz/#!0dcniDZK!ls31-F...AZ9oSqeFy2M1yM



Hope you like it

RubenMMS2
Last edited by RubenMMS2; 29th July 2014 at 11:40 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubenMMS2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Is there distortion ? in % how many is boosted since stock ?
29th July 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 41
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lambda

Is there distortion ? in % how many is boosted since stock ?

Try it out
You will notice the volume boost increase for sure, i can´t say how much but you will like it, already used it on my 4.3 month ago and it was perfect

If you do not like it you can allways return to Stock

RubenMMS2
29th July 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Tried it and it's awsome ! Do you think it will reduce life of speaker ?
29th July 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 41
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lambda

Tried it and it's awsome ! Do you think it will reduce life of speaker ?

Hello 3lambda,

no, they will not reduce life of the speakers , if they do no distorsionate, and they do not distorsionate

Happy that you like the Sound MOD Did you use the MOD for the 4.3 or 4.4.2 ?

RubenMMS2
29th July 2014, 11:37 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenMMS2

Hello 3lambda,

Happy that you like the Sound MOD Did you use the MOD for the 4.3 or 4.4.2 ?

RubenMMS2

I use it for 4.4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to 3lambda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
is there a way to make it for the 9505 4.4.2 rom?
29th July 2014, 11:59 AM   |  #8  
aresbv2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 241
 
624 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenMMS2

SOUND MOD for our i9506 for 4.3 and 4.4.2


- Boosted Volume For FM Speakers!
- Boosted Volume For FM Headsets!
- Boosted Volume For Dock Devices!
- Boosted Volume For HDMI Speakers!
- Boosted Volume For Speaker Lineout!
- Boosted Volume For Call Handset!
- Boosted Volume For Video Call Handset!
- Boosted Volume For Call Headset!
- Boosted Volume For Call Speaker!
- Boosted Volume For Video Call Headset!
- Boosted Volume For Video Call Speakers!
- Boosted Volume For So Much More!
- Now There Should Be A Little Bit Less Distortion!



<Installation> 4.3


1º - Go to /system/etc/snd_soc_msm and make a backup of the file : snd_soc_msm_Taiko_CDP , later only replace the MOD file and overwrite

2º - Restart your i9506 and listen to the volume boost

3º - The ones who like to get back to Stock volume, only replace the original apk and restart phone


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


<Installation> 4.4.2


1º - Go to /System/etc/mixer_paths.xml and make a backup of the file : mixer_paths.xml , later only replace the MOD file and overwrite

2º - Restart your i9506 and listen to the volume boost

3º - The ones who like to get back to Stock volume, only replace the original apk and restart phone


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


>> MEGA Links:


MOD-Volumen 4.3 / Stock :

https://mega.co.nz/#F!FR9WkQwK!gTJ1YLlAWhniVzXOq1BQSA



MOD-Volumen 4.4.2 :

https://mega.co.nz/#F!5ZUAXZYT!WDp1sJ62aaSgB0kw0oaj9A


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Root Explorer:

https://mega.co.nz/#!0dcniDZK!ls31-F...AZ9oSqeFy2M1yM



Hope you like it

RubenMMS2


Dude....can you please make a sound mod only for stereo headset? Or just tell me what line do I have to modify and I will make it myself. Have a nice day!
The Following User Says Thank You to aresbv2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #9  
OP Member
Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 41
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by papazaf

is there a way to make it for the 9505 4.4.2 rom?

Hello Papazaf,
thanks for watching in our i9506 Threat
For your S4 9505 you should whatch this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2589408

RubenMMS
29th July 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #10  
OP Member
Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 41
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresbv2000

Dude....can you please make a sound mod only for stereo headset? Or just tell me what line do I have to modify and I will make it myself. Have a nice day!

Hello Aresbv2000,

If you want to change it on your own you have to change this :


/System/etc/mixer_paths.xml

edit it.

just keep your eye straight and edit the lines :


Path name speaker:

STOCK 81 -> MOD v.3 90

---------------------------------------------

Path name headphones:

STOCK 20 -> MOD v.3 30


RubenMMS2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes