[Q] No roms avaliable

OP stefnu

4th September 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Hi, why there'isnt no rom yet? i bought the samsung galaxy s5 mini about 3 weeks ago but i didn't find any custom rom
4th September 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
It is too new phone, so no developers owns it. Wait for few weeks and there will be plenty.
4th September 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 505

748 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmera

It is too new phone, so no developers owns it. Wait for few weeks and there will be plenty.

It's too hard to wait!

I gave mine to the store... I bought one as soon as cyanogen will be here!
8th September 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #4  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 10

54 posts
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmera

that's bull****. if this is the problem I'll buy the developers this smartphone or we all together donate 3-4 smartphones I would say
The Following User Says Thank You to maxpower_303 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 505

748 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower_303

that's bull****. if this is the problem I'll buy the developers this smartphone or we all together donate 3-4 smartphones I would say

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh! I agree!
The Following User Says Thank You to ZeuBug For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #6  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeuBug

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh! I agree!

I support you but I'm also waiting for this
PLEASE developers!
9th September 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #7  
Flag Split
Thanks Meter: 249

1,528 posts
More
Phone's been out for months and only root has been accomplished, that is worrying. I got it a week ago and I like it but some UI stuff is useless/ugly.

I mean, it's not a problem to make a simple ROM without bloatware + performance tweaks... most Android users can do that using T.Backup and Root Explorer once they root the phone... but other things like custom kernels, themeing, gotta have a lot of time to do that. And for that we need good developers.
9th September 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #8  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3n00

Phone's been out for months and only root has been accomplished, that is worrying. I got it a week ago and I like it but some UI stuff is useless/ugly.

I mean, it's not a problem to make a simple ROM without bloatware + performance tweaks... most Android users can do that using T.Backup and Root Explorer once they root the phone... but other things like custom kernels, themeing, gotta have a lot of time to do that. And for that we need good developers.

Do you mean the Russian root?
9th September 2014, 12:30 PM   |  #9  
Flag Split
Thanks Meter: 249

1,528 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flexmeister

Do you mean the Russian root?

Idk, any root. I see there is chainfire method and 1 or 2 other methods. Point is, development is really slow. Idk how much did it take for e.g. s4 mini to start being developed.
9th September 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #10  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 10

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3n00

Idk, any root. I see there is chainfire method and 1 or 2 other methods. Point is, development is really slow. Idk how much did it take for e.g. s4 mini to start being developed.

I agree, seems strange to me that really absolutely no one is working on this. I see this phone everywhere, so it cant be that rare so that it is not worth to develop. Developers? was this phone bad to someone? did it something wrong? poor little S5 mini, no Dev likes you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread