FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

S5 Mini SM-G800H Firmware update fail

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By moamh1, Junior Member on 17th August 2014, 08:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th December 2014, 05:49 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedivx

Sorry for the question that might be repeated for you but your phone is the Dual Sim Variant as in Duos verion, Right ?

Yes, my S5 is 800H/DS dual sim therefore I am using fw for this one, see my link above.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johan Kraczmar For This Useful Post: [ View ]

11th December 2014, 06:50 AM |#32  
Thumbs up Great Tip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan Kraczmar

Yes, my S5 is 800H/DS dual sim therefore I am using fw for this one, see my link above.

Thanks a lot for your reply, I was worried of using Firmwares on Sammobile cause I know that there are two Variants of the SM-G800H alone with similar hardware specifications but different partitioning layout, some other users tried to flash firmwares from Sammobile but they failed either because it's the single Sim variant or because their devices were not the unlocked international model (duos but branded or demo version), that's why I was worried as some of them bricked their phones in the process, thanks a lot for this great tip
11th December 2014, 07:50 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
..Hello

times for info:

Did this firmware on the g800h flashed:

Model: SM-G800H
Model name: GALAXY S5 mini
Version: 4.4.2 Android
Change list: 3184575
Build date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 08:58:48 + 0000
Product code: XEO
PDA: G800HXXU1ANK2
CSC: G800HXEO1ANL1
MODEM: G800HXXU1ANK2

with the result that the GPS has become Grotto-bad.

To do this, is there a solution to improve GPS reception.

thx.
Last edited by immerzu; 12th January 2015 at 01:30 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread