FORUMS

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

7800 MAh Extended Battery

784 posts
Thanks Meter: 454
 
By RIPPER, Senior Member on 12th March 2015, 11:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am planning to buy this Chinese extended battery (link below). I just want to know that anyone purchased this item.

Pls review this item and tell me should I buy?

Link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7800m...037891089.html

By the way this product has good review!
 
 
12th March 2015, 01:48 PM |#2  
Ramer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sunset
Thanks Meter: 5,822
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPPER

I am planning to buy this Chinese extended battery (link below). I just want to know that anyone purchased this item.

Pls review this item and tell me should I buy?

Link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7800m...037891089.html

By the way this product has good review!

Two things wrong with it. 1. It's no longer available and 2. $9.99 for 7800mAh?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2015, 03:44 PM |#3  
RIPPER's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag From Heavens
Thanks Meter: 454
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramer

Two things wrong with it. 1. It's no longer available and 2. $9.99 for 7800mAh?

I have ordered the last one..lol. The review of this battery were good so I thought i should order.lets see.its coming in 30 days or may be less. I will give a review here.

Sent from my SM-G900H using XDA Free mobile app
14th March 2015, 07:50 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Just a silly question, if I get a new more powerful battery for my phone, the case of this battery will not provide the water resistant? Am I right?
14th March 2015, 10:12 PM |#5  
*Detection*'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 818
 
Donate to Me
More
I wouldn't dare risk putting a cheap chinese battery into my phone

If you do, make sure you have 10 smoke alarms around your phone at all times, especially when you're charging it / sleeping
The Following User Says Thank You to *Detection* For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2015, 05:14 AM |#6  
Member
Flag Petal, MS
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I would recommend the Zero Lemon. I've had mine for just over a month. I usually get about 3 days on a charge.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saiya69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2015, 07:48 AM |#7  
RIPPER's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag From Heavens
Thanks Meter: 454
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhost

Just a silly question, if I get a new more powerful battery for my phone, the case of this battery will not provide the water resistant? Am I right?

Yes you are right!
16th March 2015, 07:51 AM |#8  
RIPPER's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag From Heavens
Thanks Meter: 454
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Detection*

I wouldn't dare risk putting a cheap chinese battery into my phone

If you do, make sure you have 10 smoke alarms around your phone at all times, especially when you're charging it / sleeping

hehehe...did you see the review? many pep are using. That why i am curious
16th March 2015, 07:52 AM |#9  
RIPPER's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag From Heavens
Thanks Meter: 454
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiya69

I would recommend the Zero Lemon. I've had mine for just over a month. I usually get about 3 days on a charge.

hmmm...its too expensive
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes