Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,795 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

which Bluetooth?

Tip us?

n2bowling
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default which Bluetooth?

Hello Group,
I would like a few suggestions on which Bluetooth to use on my S5. I just got the Samsung HM1300 and after trying it out I really don't care for it.

It paired up with S5 with no problem but the actual earpiece volume is weak IMO and I would like one that actually gets loud any suggestions folks?

Thanks

Taz420nj
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2bowling View Post
Hello Group,
I would like a few suggestions on which Bluetooth to use on my S5. I just got the Samsung HM1300 and after trying it out I really don't care for it.

It paired up with S5 with no problem but the actual earpiece volume is weak IMO and I would like one that actually gets loud any suggestions folks?

Thanks
I like my Jabra Clear.. However headsets are kind of a personal thing. What fits for one person may not be good for another - a friend of mine was raving about his Jawbone, so I originally bought one of those, but I didn't like how it felt. IMO you need to just find a store with a good return policy and start buying/trying/returning until you find one you like. Just make sure when you return it, you tell them it's broken - otherwise they'll probably just stick it back on the shelf and some unsuspecting sap will get a dose of your ear potatoes.
Quote:
Bill Gates is so rich, he hired cancer to kill Steve Jobs
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900P)
TowelRooted, No ROM yet.

Galaxy Tab2 10.1
ROM: CM 11

Epic 4G Touch (Retired to MP3 player)
ROM: CM11.0 (Villuminati 1/12)
Modem: FE22
The Following User Says Thank You to Taz420nj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]