No registration required

which Bluetooth?

OP n2bowling

19th July 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Hello Group,
I would like a few suggestions on which Bluetooth to use on my S5. I just got the Samsung HM1300 and after trying it out I really don't care for it.

It paired up with S5 with no problem but the actual earpiece volume is weak IMO and I would like one that actually gets loud any suggestions folks?

Thanks
20th July 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 59

170 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2bowling

Hello Group,
I would like a few suggestions on which Bluetooth to use on my S5. I just got the Samsung HM1300 and after trying it out I really don't care for it.

It paired up with S5 with no problem but the actual earpiece volume is weak IMO and I would like one that actually gets loud any suggestions folks?

Thanks

I like my Jabra Clear.. However headsets are kind of a personal thing. What fits for one person may not be good for another - a friend of mine was raving about his Jawbone, so I originally bought one of those, but I didn't like how it felt. IMO you need to just find a store with a good return policy and start buying/trying/returning until you find one you like. Just make sure when you return it, you tell them it's broken - otherwise they'll probably just stick it back on the shelf and some unsuspecting sap will get a dose of your ear potatoes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taz420nj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread