FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

Exist camera prototype for Galaxy S5?

Thanks Meter: 213

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Well guys as the title says, i will post only a picture about, like a case or prototype to extend camera, look.

Like a case camera, maybe USB or a manual case?

11th July 2014, 03:26 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
damn. thats pretty sick!
28th August 2014, 05:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thats the Sony DSC-QX100 Digital Camera Module. Apparently its not good at all. And it retails for $450
29th August 2014, 04:08 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomPetruzzi

Thats the Sony DSC-QX100 Digital Camera Module. Apparently its not good at all. And it retails for $450

They are not all that bad. I have one and love it. Great for xmas time with family being able to have it on wifi and a tri pod and be in the pictures and being able to use my phone for the shutter and everything.
29th August 2014, 05:58 PM |#5  
Flag Santiago - Chile
Thanks Meter: 117

More
I have the DSC-QX10, wich is cheaper than QX100. Works great, it can be easily attached to mi S5, but the really cool part is to have it detached or with a tripod to get some cool angles!
30th August 2014, 02:15 AM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag straya kienttt
Thanks Meter: 474

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomPetruzzi

450? You could buy a pretty decent standalone camera for that money
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread