Galaxy S5 cover giveaway.

Search This thread

anubius

Jul 3, 2008
Lviv
I am having a great day today so I though why not make another give away. I got accidentally two of these cover so one can go to someone who like it. It is made of hard plastic and protects the phone from sides. It doesn't cover the back, but I don't mind since I see my nice blue color of the phone cover. It has holes to attach the strap which is convenient when you take photos so it will not fall. You can see from pictures how it look on my phone. If you like it and would like to have it please PM me. I will give the priority to Europe and whoever will write first. Good luck. Shipping is free as well.
Best,
A.

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 913

DMF1977

Jan 16, 2013
Somewhere in Indiana
I am having a great day today so I though why not make another give away. I got accidentally two of these cover so one can go to someone who like it. It is made of hard plastic and protects the phone from sides. It doesn't cover the back, but I don't mind since I see my nice blue color of the phone cover. It has holes to attach the strap which is convenient when you take photos so it will not fall. You can see from pictures how it look on my phone. If you like it and would like to have it please PM me. I will give the priority to Europe and whoever will write first. Good luck. Shipping is free as well.
Best,
A.

It doesn't cover the back?? So, basically you're only getting half of a case? Lol... :silly:

Top Liked Posts