17th August 2014, 01:11 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25

181 posts
More
Hi All,

I am looking for extended battery as few more people here, but I find this one:

http://www.handtec.co.uk/samsung-gal...900bbegww.html

looks like is genuine product, is there anyone who using this battery and could give me more details about life and about dimensions and maybe photos to compare with standard one, many thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m7svk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 01:40 PM |#2  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 37

320 posts
More
It is original samsung kit. Bought it 10 minutes ago. Will see if it add me more on screen time. will report later
Last edited by pokosik; 17th August 2014 at 02:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pokosik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 09:16 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

181 posts
More
Thanks for let me know, when arrive could you compare size how much bigger is to standard battery, and take some photos with and without cover on, to see real world examples as I spend few days searching on goggle an no luck about more information...
18th August 2014, 04:24 AM |#4  
Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 85

856 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7svk

Thanks for let me know, when arrive could you compare size how much bigger is to standard battery, and take some photos with and without cover on, to see real world examples as I spend few days searching on goggle an no luck about more information...

Same here. I'm ready to pull the trigger on the s5 if I can find this in the US.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
18th August 2014, 06:44 AM |#5  
Flag Vilnius

320 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7svk

Will try to take some photos. I already have it, bought it from our local shop . Phone is heavier and a bit thicker. I could take some separately photos of back cover and battery. Don't have any camera to take photos then battery is in the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to pokosik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 01:52 AM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag straya kienttt
Thanks Meter: 474

1,814 posts
More
edit: yeah this is legit, my previous suspicions are cleared now
Last edited by Hellscythe; 19th August 2014 at 01:07 PM.
19th August 2014, 01:58 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

181 posts
More
I believe as is genuine product, it will remain same way as standard cover, handtec.co.uk have them in due: http://www.handtec.co.uk/samsung-gal...900bbegww.html, looks very promising as 3500 mAh was my ideal size battery for good 2 days use.
19th August 2014, 02:01 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

181 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellscythe

It doesn't say on the webpage, but does anybody know if that back cover still gives water and dust resistance?
I also can't seem to find this Genuine Battery kit on any other website, is this absolutely confirmed to be genuine?
I actually feel very suspicious about it because I can't seem to find Samsung making an announcement about this accessory either.
They made announcements about previous new battery packs.

Just find this seller on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011328875...84.m1423.l2649
and it saying: Waterproof feature retained, and is genuine Samsung product: EB-EG900BBEGWW, looks very promising.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m7svk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 06:31 AM |#9  
Flag Vilnius

320 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellscythe

It doesn't say on the webpage, but does anybody know if that back cover still gives water and dust resistance?
I also can't seem to find this Genuine Battery kit on any other website, is this absolutely confirmed to be genuine?
I actually feel very suspicious about it because I can't seem to find Samsung making an announcement about this accessory either.
They made announcements about previous new battery packs.

Its genuine battery kit. Yes back cover still gives water and dust resistance + its harder than the original cover that comes with phone.

P.S. today charged battery for the first time. Will see how long i could use it till next charge . Sorry didn't have time to take some pictures. Will try to do it today in the evening.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

OK. Found my work iPhone and took some pictures. Here is how it's look on the phone and some back cover photos. It's easier to give link to my dropbox gallery. Here it is LINK
Last edited by pokosik; 19th August 2014 at 06:19 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pokosik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 08:17 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

181 posts
More
Good morning, thanks for photos, looks exactly I was hoping for and not too bulky, I ordering mine from amazon.de as is only 24, in uk is 35 , and still will be send to me from amazon.uk as I done with few items before

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread