Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Mugen Power 5900mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S5 for Review

OP dmitrymugen

11th December 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Hello Everyone!

I have sample of Mugen Power 5900mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S5 available for independent objective testing. Please leave a note here if you are willing to test it and write a review about it.



I have 1 sample available, so the final choice of tester will be based on Your contribution to xda-developers community: number of posts, number of thanks, thanks/posts ratio and years on forum, using following formula:

p = number of posts
t = number of thanks
y = years on forum

score = p/100 + t/20 + (t/p)*10 + y

Thank You & Have a Great Day!

More info on the battery: http://mugen.co/mugen-power-5900mah-...tery-door.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmitrymugen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th December 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #2  
Ramer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sunset
Thanks Meter: 2,498
 
1,679 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitrymugen

Hello Everyone!

I have sample of Mugen Power 5900mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S5 available for independent objective testing. Please leave a note here if you are willing to test it and write a review about it.



I have 1 sample available, so the final choice of tester will be based on Your contribution to xda-developers community: number of posts, number of thanks, thanks/posts ratio and years on forum, using following formula:

p = number of posts
t = number of thanks
y = years on forum

score = p/100 + t/20 + (t/p)*10 + y

Thank You & Have a Great Day!

More info on the battery: http://mugen.co/mugen-power-5900mah-...tery-door.html

I'm interested, score: 1389.6 I have a black phone.
p= 1633
t= 2442
y=4
Last edited by Ramer; 11th December 2014 at 08:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #3  
talkingmonkeys's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,166
 
1,642 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramer

I'm interested, score: 1389.6 I have a black phone.
p= 1633
t= 2442
y=4

I was going to but this is all yours man. Let me know how it is also I may have to purchase one.
Yesterday, 03:19 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Battery Full
Hello! Thank you all!

Our Power Tester will be Ramer!


For everyone else who is interested to Superpower their S5, we have special deal now, use CYPERPOWER coupon code and get 15% off.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmitrymugen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 03:50 AM   |  #5  
Ramer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sunset
Thanks Meter: 2,498
 
1,679 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitrymugen

Hello! Thank you all!

Our Power Tester will be Ramer!


For everyone else who is interested to Superpower their S5, we have special deal now, use CYPERPOWER coupon code and get 15% off.

Thanks, PM sent with info. I've got a black phone.
Last edited by Ramer; Yesterday at 04:13 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
extended battery, galaxy s5, mugen
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes