[Q] Problem Qi Charging with EP-CG900IWE and RP-WCN7

OP silv0r

11th January 2015, 05:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Hello guys,

i have a problem to charge my S5 with the original Qi Case EP-CG900IWE from Samsung and the Qi chargingpad from RP-WCN7 from Ravpower.

If i place my phone on the charging pad the accu is not charging.
If i put the Qi case without the phone on the chargingpad i can measure a voltage of 5V on the two charging contacts inside the case. So i think the case and the chargingpad is ok.
If i put the cover to the phone and press das case on the power button side not fully to the phone (one side is a little bit open -> see attached pic1), the accu is charging. If i press the cover normaly on the phone (all sides closed -> see attached pic1) the accu will not load?

Have anyone this problem too?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01369.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	251.1 KB
ID:	3109971  
14th January 2015, 05:15 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silv0r

Hello guys,

i have a problem to charge my S5 with the original Qi Case EP-CG900IWE from Samsung and the Qi chargingpad from RP-WCN7 from Ravpower.

If i place my phone on the charging pad the accu is not charging.
If i put the Qi case without the phone on the chargingpad i can measure a voltage of 5V on the two charging contacts inside the case. So i think the case and the chargingpad is ok.
If i put the cover to the phone and press das case on the power button side not fully to the phone (one side is a little bit open -> see attached pic1), the accu is charging. If i press the cover normaly on the phone (all sides closed -> see attached pic1) the accu will not load?

Have anyone this problem too?

The qi cover from samsung was defect.
The Following User Says Thank You to silv0r For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread