FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Best Tempered Glass 0.2mm

30th January 2015, 12:01 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I just received THIS glass. But it is so thick (0.3mm), that my Diztronic case is not able to fit well - edges are standing away. Also big top part around earphone is not protected. I definitely must buy better glass. Only positive is much better touch feeling in compare with PET protector. Can you recommend me a glass with this parameters? :
1) 0.2mm thin
2) rounded edges (for fit of diztronic plastic case)
3) as much as possible of protected area around the earphone

Thanks for the tips!

30th January 2015, 03:05 PM |#2  
Flag Timmins
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
I use spigen Glas 0.2mm and an otterbox defender. I popped out the original plastic screen protector from the defender. And on my s5 I applied the spigen Glas and it fits perfectly
I'm very happy. The glass is not covering above the earpiece or around d the camera. I haven't had any issues.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Spigen Glas 0.2 I use it in otterbox defender I removed the original plastic screen protector from the otterbox. Guys noce

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Fits nice. Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to nalgrim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2015, 07:56 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Thanks for great tip! It is looking very promising, ordered one...
1st April 2015, 12:04 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Thumbs up
Thank you, nalgrim. After 2 months of using this glass, I found it simply outstanding! It costs 50 USD in Czech republic, but its worth money... The best quality I have seen!
20th April 2015, 01:27 PM |#5  
Flag Iowa
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Have used XGear protectors for years and they absolutely rock! Save a couple bucks and get them on eBay sometimes.
21st April 2015, 04:37 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by konvalink

Thank you, nalgrim. After 2 months of using this glass, I found it simply outstanding! It costs 50 USD in Czech republic, but its worth money... The best quality I have seen!

glass4m can offer free shipping to czech reublic just us$18.99
22nd April 2015, 09:39 PM |#7  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 24

Donate to Me
More
I have the ZAGG InvisibleShield Glass Screen Protector and it is fantastic!!! So clear!!! The only downside is that it's so delicate that you have to be really careful when handling it.
Yesterday, 10:21 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Try this OEM Temperedglass for Samsung S5/I9600:
http://bit.ly/1KlN00v
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread