Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

UNU Unity Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Case

OP tibbi64

15th September 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
Good to know! Thanks!
Last edited by the_agima; 15th September 2014 at 03:29 AM.
17th September 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 6

57 posts
AWESOME battery case. I tested it for UNU and must say, I would have paid the full price for the case. It's is about double the thickness of the phone with the case on. It does have a nice rounded back however so it doesn't feel big in the hands by any means. With the case I was able to get about 36 hours of battery life with full screen brightness, gps on and consistently looking for service (no service inside the college). I had about 7 1/2 hours of on screen time as well. Another awesome feature is that your phone automatically recognizes the bigger battery and displays the correct percent of battery. Plus it is a legitimate case for some protection as well. I'll post some pictures of the case on the phone tonight if you'd like.
18th September 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #13  
Flag Nashua
Thanks Meter: 24

139 posts
More
I Beta tested this case, I was not thrilled with it. You lose waterproof capability, it is very slick and a fingerprint magnet. The bumper cracked at the bottom by the charging port. I dropped it by accident and everything fell apart, had to put it all back together and reboot phone. The buttons can be activated in your pocket, many times I heard my phone beeping just to find it was trying to unlock. YMMV, glad I got it free I used it for 5 days to test it, and havent used it since. The only plus is it does give you better battery life they say its 100% more but I only saw a 60-70% improvement.

Chief
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread