FORUMS

OEM charger for the S5

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By odaibasha, Junior Member on 22nd August 2014, 09:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I bought a brand new galaxy S5, the SM-G900F. The charger it came with is the ordinary micro usb (the same one for the S4), it didn't come with the micro usb 3.0. I happen to have a note 3 and a galaxy s4, so I've got the two cables, and they both work on the S5. However, I am pretty sure it should come with the micro usb 3.0 cable, I just wanted to double check with any of you guys.

22nd August 2014, 09:24 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Nope, it comes with the regular micro USB cable.
You have to buy the micro USB 3.0 separately.
The Following User Says Thank You to shpranja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 12:35 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I purchased 1 t-mobile s5 and 2 sprint s5's and all 3 came with USB3 charging cables.
The Following User Says Thank You to jsirgey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 01:35 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by odaibasha

I bought a brand new galaxy S5, the SM-G900F. The charger it came with is the ordinary micro usb (the same one for the S4), it didn't come with the micro usb 3.0. I happen to have a note 3 and a galaxy s4, so I've got the two cables, and they both work on the S5. However, I am pretty sure it should come with the micro usb 3.0 cable, I just wanted to double check with any of you guys.

It depends on where the phone comes from. In some countries/regions, the S5 includes a micro USB 3.0 cable (this is the case in the U.S.). In other countries/regions, the S5 includes a standard micro USB 2.0 cable.

With the SM-G900F, a 2.0 cable is included.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsweetness For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)