FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV] G900HXXU1CPE6_G900HOXY1CPE6_SKZ [6.0.1] [Deodexed]

2,464 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,706
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi to all,
Here is the developer base of the 6.0.1 base for S5 Exynos, you can see it in this link from sammobile
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...HOXY1CPE6_SKZ/

Model: SM-G900H
Model name: GALAXY S5
Country: Kazakhstan
Version: Android 6.0.1
Changelist: 7760371
Build date: Wed, 11 May 2016 14:29:13 +0000
Product code: SKZ
PDA: G900HXXU1CPE6
CSC: G900HOXY1CPE6

This can't be flashed by recovery, is only a base for developers

The zip include boot.img, CSC, system files deodexed, unrooted, IT'S TOTALLY STOCK!!
Remember that I dont have this device, but a want help us a bit



Download
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24545070682210971

Thanks to
@Azar_98 for help me uploading :'D
Last edited by Ale95; 25th May 2016 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Updated DW Link
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ale95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ale95 Ad-Free
 
 
26th May 2016, 11:39 AM |#2  
amtra's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 223
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale95

Hi to all,
Here is the developer base of the 6.0.1 base for S5 Exynos, you can see it in this link from sammobile
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...HOXY1CPE6_SKZ/

Model: SM-G900H
Model name: GALAXY S5
Country: Kazakhstan
Version: Android 6.0.1
Changelist: 7760371
Build date: Wed, 11 May 2016 14:29:13 +0000
Product code: SKZ
PDA: G900HXXU1CPE6
CSC: G900HOXY1CPE6

This can't be flashed by recovery, is only a base for developers

The zip include boot.img, CSC, system files deodexed, unrooted, IT'S TOTALLY STOCK!!
Remember that I dont have this device, but a want help us a bit



Download
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24545070682210971

Thanks to
@Azar_98 for help me uploading :'D

Thanks For ur immense help bro..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amtra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amtra Ad-Free
26th May 2016, 03:54 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale95

Hi to all,
Here is the developer base of the 6.0.1 base for S5 Exynos, you can see it in this link from sammobile
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...HOXY1CPE6_SKZ/

Model: SM-G900H
Model name: GALAXY S5
Country: Kazakhstan
Version: Android 6.0.1
Changelist: 7760371
Build date: Wed, 11 May 2016 14:29:13 +0000
Product code: SKZ
PDA: G900HXXU1CPE6
CSC: G900HOXY1CPE6

This can't be flashed by recovery, is only a base for developers

The zip include boot.img, CSC, system files deodexed, unrooted, IT'S TOTALLY STOCK!!
Remember that I dont have this device, but a want help us a bit



Download
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24545070682210971

Thanks to
@Azar_98 for help me uploading :'D



ALE95, brother, I have seen that you are developer of a aurora rom for to note 3, this note n900 having the exynos octa 5420 Exynos processor and this galaxy s5 SM-g900h, has Exynos octa 5 5422 processor, which is very similar, you could try to carry your rom our galaxy s5?
26th May 2016, 04:18 PM |#4  
Ale95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Making our phone more awesome!
Thanks Meter: 10,706
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biometal20

ALE95, brother, I have seen that you are developer of a aurora rom for to note 3, this note n900 having the exynos octa 5420 Exynos processor and this galaxy s5 SM-g900h, has Exynos octa 5 5422 processor, which is very similar, you could try to carry your rom our galaxy s5?

Why if your phone can run a s7 port bro

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G730-U27 mediante Tapatalk
26th May 2016, 04:25 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale95

Why if your phone can run a s7 port bro

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G730-U27 mediante Tapatalk

do you speak Spanish?,
You could make the rom port s7?, for this phone there are no developers...
26th May 2016, 04:27 PM |#6  
Ale95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Making our phone more awesome!
Thanks Meter: 10,706
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biometal20

do you speak Spanish?,
You could make the rom port s7?, for this phone there are no developers...

We're working on a S7 Port
We have a Telegram group with testers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ale95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ale95 Ad-Free
26th May 2016, 04:50 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale95

We're working on a S7 Port
We have a Telegram group with testers

Invite me, i have a galaxy s5 sm-g900h group in whatsapp and telegram with 40 members... mi phone number is +58 4143644723

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Invite me, i have a galaxy s5 sm-g900h group in whatsapp and telegram with 40 members... mi phone number is +58 4143644723
26th May 2016, 06:00 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
When do you think the release of the cover s7 ROM

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

When do you think the release of the s7 PORT ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to biometal20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift biometal20 Ad-Free
27th May 2016, 06:54 AM |#9  
leboreiro's Avatar
Senior Member
Raccon City
Thanks Meter: 145
 
Donate to Me
More
i installed oficial 6.0.1 for g900h on sammobile and im having base band unknown .. why?
29th May 2016, 02:41 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag kathmandu, Nepal
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
How to root & install recovery on G900h 6.0.1?

Samsung Galaxy S7 Flat (G930FD dual sim)
29th May 2016, 01:11 PM |#11  
somadsul's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by binayakc

How to root & install recovery on G900h 6.0.1?

Samsung Galaxy S7 Flat (G930FD dual sim)

Look here...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=67037148

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to somadsul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift somadsul Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes