24th February 2015, 01:29 AM   |  #661  
Flag Algeria
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usman076124

Can anyone give me a link to download custom rom for G906L please...I want to get rid of Korean Bloatwares, sms limits etc....Regards

This ROM is for the KOREAN version of the Galaxy S5 with Snapdragon 805 -- G906S and K906K
LATEST VERSION CONFIRMED WORKING FOR THE G906L. See here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...28&postcount=1
24th February 2015, 06:24 PM   |  #662  
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
More
bro i've tested and it is totally based on stock i need with removed sms limit and lollipop version if it is possible....thanks once again rest of all is fine
25th February 2015, 04:25 AM   |  #663  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 4

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by usman076124

bro i've tested and it is totally based on stock i need with removed sms limit and lollipop version if it is possible....thanks once again rest of all is fine

you can always use titanium to remove any bloatware you don't like from the stock rom. I can also confirm that the G906L rom by miscom works great!
The Following User Says Thank You to toasty69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2015, 11:34 AM   |  #664  
Flag COLOMBO
Thanks Meter: 12

245 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A G901F Will ROMs from this device work on our SM-G906 devices?
25th February 2015, 12:04 PM   |  #665  
Thanks Meter: 459

2,542 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santa.phatt

Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A G901F Will ROMs from this device work on our SM-G906 devices?

Sadly no, even with similar hardware these roms will only run on a 906.
25th February 2015, 04:09 PM   |  #666  
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
More
yeah m cuurently on miscom trom and its good but still i have sms limit on stock sms app, i dont want to use go sms or anyother actually....but still looking forward for a stable international rom....
2nd March 2015, 10:28 AM   |  #667  
Flag Beqa Lagoon, Fiji Islands
Thanks Meter: 64

376 posts
yeah, i've loaded the cm 12 custom rom for this phone, and i can't use fingerprint scanner, lock screen or xposed installer. so i am thinking about coming back to miscoms rom. this rom is smoother, but with those things missing, it might be a deal breaker. i'm going to keep it for a few days and see, but there's a good chance i return to miscoms rom.
4th March 2015, 11:42 AM   |  #668  
Thanks Meter: 12

62 posts
Hi to all. I have a question what are the benefits of miacom ROM and not use the stock ROM?

Will we get some aces to aurora?. Become the phone is great and have power and potence but without great room is a normal phone.

Miscom I am using your ROM from the beginning I have a question when I update the phone with the automatically update will it break or something like this or must I install it all time with Odin? And when yes can you please tell me witch options must I mark in Odin.

Tanks for the info and the great job.

PS. I have a small problem with the network connection several times each day I lost connection and the phone is dead no network or phone options can somebady help me with this? Could it be become the phone works with some different frequencies that in my town?
4th March 2015, 02:33 PM   |  #669  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallatin, TN
Thanks Meter: 1,312

1,364 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollet82

Miscom I am using your ROM from the beginning I have a question when I update the phone with the automatically update will it break or something like this or must I install it all time with Odin? And when yes can you please tell me witch options must I mark in Odin.

Update in Settings --> About won't work. If there is a newer ROM the only way to update is through ODIN. Download the ROM from Sam Mobile and in ODIN 3.09 choose AP.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread