FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Maximum OvrDriVE N5 V15 5.1.1 - 16April2016 - Note 5 Port[G901F]

1,032 posts
Thanks Meter: 328
 
By stefanz08, Senior Member on 19th April 2016, 10:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
@Moderators, please move this thread to G901F section.
Sry for mistakenly posted it here.


Original ROM thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...ote-5-t3314299


BIG Thanks to:
@Jesse-Chan for the 5.1.1 Kernel and Auto-Port script
@OvrDriVE for this awesome ROM and for his approval to port his ROM to G901F device

Rom Install Instructions:

1. Copy ROM to SDCard
2. Reboot recovery
3. Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik x3
4. Install ROM from SDCard
5. Install xposed
6. Run the La2o's_zipalign_and_sqlite3_installer.zip
7. Install @Jesse-Chan TW 5.1.1. kernel
8. Reboot when finished
9. Install RootExplorer
10.Copy framework.jar from SDCard to system\framework with proper permissions
11. Reboot into recovery
12.Flash the Touchwiz_De-Bloating_Script_v1.01.zip for de-bloat the ROM
13. Reboot
14. Initial Boot Time is Extremely Long so be patient. hopefully you'll enjoy what the end result is.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stefanz08 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stefanz08 Ad-Free
 
 
19th April 2016, 10:56 AM |#2  
stefanz08's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Download section

V15 Full ROM for the G901F
Maximum OvrDriVE N5 v15 5.1.1

Samsung Xposed module
Xposed for Samsung Lollipop

Zipaling script
La2o's ZipAlign Script

Framework
Framework compatible for G901F

TouchWiz De-Bloating Script
Touchwiz De-Bloating Script v1.01
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stefanz08 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stefanz08 Ad-Free
19th April 2016, 10:56 AM |#3  
stefanz08's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Screenshoots section
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-19-12-38-33.jpg
Views:	2448
Size:	192.0 KB
ID:	3723809   Click image for larger version

Name:	OvrDriVE_1.jpg
Views:	2418
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	3723810   Click image for larger version

Name:	OvrDriVE_2.png
Views:	2342
Size:	225.0 KB
ID:	3723811   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-18-23-31-12.png
Views:	2256
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	3723812   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-18-23-31-25.png
Views:	2222
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	3723813   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-18-23-31-34.png
Views:	2216
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	3723814   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-18-23-19-06.png
Views:	2216
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	3723815  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stefanz08 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stefanz08 Ad-Free
19th April 2016, 10:57 AM |#4  
stefanz08's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Changelog section

v15

fixed build #
Fixed Memory issue i hope
reverted unknown sources by default. it was set to always on no matter what. it's been fixed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stefanz08 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stefanz08 Ad-Free
19th April 2016, 12:13 PM |#5  
Android2003's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanz08

Changelog section

v15

fixed build #
Fixed Memory issue i hope
reverted unknown sources by default. it was set to always on no matter what. it's been fixed

Thanks for porting m8.
Try it today in the evening.
There is a download problem at your MEGA Drive.
First link is the same as third link......
19th April 2016, 12:15 PM |#6  
stefanz08's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android2003

Thanks for porting m8.
Try it today in the evening.
There is a download problem at your MEGA Drive.
First link is the same as third link......

ROM link is the same as zialign link download?!
19th April 2016, 12:19 PM |#7  
Android2003's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
For me.....yes

sent from my Nokia 3210 using xda-Developers mobile app
19th April 2016, 03:37 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 215
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanz08

@Moderators, please move this thread to G901F section.
Sry for mistakenly posted it here.


Original ROM thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...ote-5-t3314299


BIG Thanks to:
@Jesse-Chan for the 5.1.1 Kernel and Auto-Port script
@OvrDriVE for this awesome ROM and for his approval to port his ROM to G901F device

Rom Install Instructions:

1. Copy ROM to SDCard
2. Reboot recovery
3. Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik x3
4. Install ROM from SDCard
5. Install xposed
6. Run the La2o's_zipalign_and_sqlite3_installer.zip
7. Install @Jesse-Chan TW 5.1.1. kernel
8. Reboot when finished
9. Install RootExplorer
10.Copy framework.jar from SDCard to system\framework with proper permissions
11. Reboot into recovery
12.Flash the Touchwiz_De-Bloating_Script_v1.01.zip for de-bloat the ROM
13. Reboot
14. Initial Boot Time is Extremely Long so be patient. hopefully you'll enjoy what the end result is.

Hello man. I want to know that how did you modified the framework.jar? And do you have a problem when wakeup the phone sometimes the brightness of screen will be very low?
19th April 2016, 03:41 PM |#9  
stefanz08's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMESuper

Hello man. I want to know that how did you modified the framework.jar? And do you have a problem when wakeup the phone sometimes the brightness of screen will be very low?

hi,

actually i didn't modified the framework.jar.
i just took the one from Kiuby ROM port from Jesse-Chan and add it to this ROM. now camera works and i have no delay nor brightness issues.

thanks.
19th April 2016, 03:43 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 215
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanz08

hi,

actually i didn't modified the framework.jar.
i just took the one from Kiuby ROM port from Jesse-Chan and add it to this ROM. now camera works and i have no delay nor brightness issues.

thanks.

Ok, thanks for your work.
19th April 2016, 05:24 PM |#11  
Android2003's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Have u changed the mega link?
I cannot download the zipalign script because its the same download as the firmware download

sent from my Nokia 3210 using xda-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
g901f, galaxy s5+, s5 plus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes