Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][G900F][ALEXNDR] ★ ANK7 / BOA3 ★ DevBase, Multi CSC, Safe De-Bloat, KNOX 0x0

OP _alexndr

Yesterday, 09:17 PM   |  #991  
Thanks Meter: 185

428 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by libb

I'm confused. I just flashed by Odin BL_G900FXXU1ANK7 and CP_G900FXXU1ANK1 and then normally booted to Lollipop and it seems that everything works well.
How is it possible? I though that new bootloader/modem is unconditionally required for Lollipop... I this way I could easy switch between KK and LP, it would be great!
Or... is there something I missed?
Thanks

P.S. Before I had latest BL and CP (BOA3)

did you flash it on Stock rom or alexndr's Rom?
Yesterday, 09:30 PM   |  #992  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 4,156

2,101 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiwas

To be honest, I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I'm talking about using special software to read and write complete structures, like Mifare 1k cards. I can still use NFC to connect to devices and to set up beaming, but it fails when trying to read keycards I could read and write on Android 4.x

I can read a key card with nfc no problem. I have an app that reads key card info of off the city pass card and it reads perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 10:04 PM   |  #993  
Thanks Meter: 40

155 posts
@_alexndr DO NOT install the ROM using Mobile Odin Pro 4.20 - it doesn't work after updating to Lollipop anymore! More info HERE. At this moment, to keep KNOX 0x0, you have to downgrade to 4.4.2 first (wipe data needed), then root the phone (HERE), and then install BOA3 DevBase (wipe data needed again) using Mobile Odin Pro 4.20

1 question about downgrade from lollipop to 4.4.2 with knox 0x0 if i understand it right i must first go to recovery make wipe data and cache after that i go in download mode and flash with pc odin the old 4.4.2 which is rootable with towelroot other steps are clear ( what isnt clear for me is if i must first wipe data and cache and the flash old 4.4.2 firm or if i flash the old 4.4.2 firm and make after it the wipe data and cache ) hope a user or _alexndr can help me with this question cause wanna keep knox 0x0 thx for u help
Yesterday, 11:48 PM   |  #994  
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 29

221 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wajiman

did you flash it on Stock rom or alexndr's Rom?

I tried it on Alexndr and SpaceX ROM (similar to Alexndr)
Today, 06:24 AM   |  #995  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Flashong without mobile odin
Is it possible to flash this ROM (I'm interested in lollipop) by using pc odon instead of MOP?
This would avoid the need to f˛ash 4.4.2 and root it.
Also, is it possible to only flash the system partition, to just add root to the stock ROM?

Thank you for your answers.
I'm trying to learn and to understand something more about rooting, flashing and knox
Today, 10:12 AM   |  #996  
Flag Lazarevac
Thanks Meter: 4

131 posts
More
Anyone found working mod for no home button wake (knox0x0)?

Sent from my Galaxy S5
Today, 10:19 AM   |  #997  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 103

144 posts
More
Awsome ROM .. Keep current CSC is the best feature
Today, 10:53 AM   |  #998  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMagister

I have a some stranges: red LED the pulse meter is fire every time I touch it then phone is on.
BTW, I use KT kernel.
p.s. the same with the stock kernel

The problem disappeared after removal Google Fit.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
0x0, csc, g900f, rom, root
Previous Thread Next Thread