1. Take the system from this dev base (it's already mounted and extracted)
2. Deodex it using the tool
3. The 3 folders you get push them back into the system yiu extracted from the zip after you deleted the original (odexed) folders
4. Replace the syst in the zip of this devbase (which is why it's called a devbase...) with your new deodexed system.
5. Do not go through kitchen. Rooting and busyboxing will be done during the installation process anyway.
6. Flash your new deodexed base
7. I am guessing the problem is with some meta data from the kitchen. This is the easiest way to eliminate that possibility. You can also compare the metadata the way kitchen sets it to the one in this rom base but that will be very long...
Edit: do not debloat until you see that your full deodexed base is working fine. Your problem could also be debloat related.
Edit2: always keep only the actual libs without copying the symlinks. Yiu should set symlinks during flashing. And the symlinking is included in alexndr's updater script.
That worked well. I deleted everything and started again.
I now have a deodexed BOB7 rom that doesnt FC .