FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[ROM][G900F][ALEXNDR] ★ BOE6 / POF9 ★ DevBase, Multi CSC, Safe De-Bloat, KNOX 0x0

764 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,093

By _alexndr, Senior Member on 12th July 2014, 11:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th July 2015, 07:31 AM |#2631  
Flag penang
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looki75

No
You should flash bootloader and modem corresponding to your ROM.

ok...thanks sir...already flash back BOD3 bootloader n modem to my phone...coz im using BOD3 rom....

30th July 2015, 11:48 AM |#2632  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Hi - anyone successfully use the xposed (http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...lipop-t3113463) with the BOE6 deodexed? Just want to get confirmation that I will not get bootloop etc. since I use knox 0x0 and do not have opportunity to quickly restore anything within CWM or TWRP.
30th July 2015, 02:40 PM |#2633  
Flag Somewere in time...
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by festr

Hi - anyone successfully use the xposed (http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...lipop-t3113463) with the BOE6 deodexed? Just want to get confirmation that I will not get bootloop etc. since I use knox 0x0 and do not have opportunity to quickly restore anything within CWM or TWRP.

Jup, running BOE6 deodexed since it was released with xposed, knox also 0x0. Currently no issues. Still recomend you to do a backup with flash fire before flashing xposed though - in case you want to deinstall it later.
The Following User Says Thank You to chavdar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2015, 07:09 PM |#2634  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavdar

Jup, running BOE6 deodexed since it was released with xposed, knox also 0x0. Currently no issues. Still recomend you to do a backup with flash fire before flashing xposed though - in case you want to deinstall it later.

On the link there are several versions - V2, V3, V4-generic, V4-krait - which one to pick?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

well I ****ed up the upgrade through the mobile odin pro so I had to install stock ROM to get the boot back and now I end up with stock non root but still with knox 0x0. I suppose that if I will flash this rom through ODIN it will trip knox right? So the only way for me now is to flash the old kitkat with the bug allowing to get root - then install with odin again?
30th July 2015, 08:19 PM |#2635  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by festr

On the link there are several versions - V2, V3, V4-generic, V4-krait - which one to pick?

There is no reason to use anything but the latest version, which is V5. G900F uses Krait, so choose that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bec de Xorbin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2015, 05:26 PM |#2636  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
is it possible to port the S6 samsung email app to the S5?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
0x0, csc, g900f, rom, root
Previous Thread Next Thread